Hunt the Truth- Season 2?

Does anyone have any Idea when or if there will be a season 2? It was a really great series and it would be great to see;

Petra carry on from where Ben left off.However It is an add campaign so it would seem odd to continue it after halo 5’s release.
Any Ideas?

I’d like to see it continue, and there’s no reason why an ad campaign can’t/shouldn’t continue after the product release. That is, after all, the major function of ad agencies.

It would be very interesting to find out where the investigation takes Petra; if she finds Ben (or evidence as to what ONI did to him; and of course Mshock and perhaps to discover whose “side” Sully is on…

> 2533274886341460;2:
> I’d like to see it continue, and there’s no reason why an ad campaign can’t/shouldn’t continue after the product release. That is, after all, the major function of ad agencies.
>
> It would be very interesting to find out where the investigation takes Petra; if she finds Ben (or evidence as to what ONI did to him; and of course Mshock and perhaps to discover whose “side” Sully is on…

Yeah that is true! it would be interesting, but I think it is pretty certain they’re (spoiler). But you never know! Hopefully not!

both dead

I wouldn’t be surprised if it tied into the very quiet Spielberg TV series.

I believe they said it was the end of Season 1 of HUNTtheTRUTH, not the end of HUNTtheTRUTH itself. Therefore, I’d guess we’ll get more later on, but no idea when.

Given a guess I’d say in lead up to the launch of Halo 5, but it’s just a guess.

> 2603643534586909;4:
> I wouldn’t be surprised if it tied into the very quiet Spielberg TV series.

Very quiet indeed! I don’t believe it is going to happen, if they were still going through with it I’d think they would make a lot of hype about it, not keep it silent and release nothing about it. I hope they make it, but I feel like they won’t and just hope we forget.

> Given a guess I’d say in lead up to the launch of Halo 5, but it’s just a guess.

Hopefully, that’s not too long to wait! :smiley:

> 2533274882129681;6:
> > 2603643534586909;4:
> > I wouldn’t be surprised if it tied into the very quiet Spielberg TV series.
>
>
> Very quiet indeed! I don’t believe it is going to happen, if they were still going through with it I’d think they would make a lot of hype about it, not keep it silent and release nothing about it. I hope they make it, but I feel like they won’t and just hope we forget.
>
>
> > Given a guess I’d say in lead up to the launch of Halo 5, but it’s just a guess.
>
>
> Hopefully, that’s not too long to wait! :smiley:

Frankie confirmed on NeoGaf and Bonnie did some where else that the TV show is still happening

While it does say this was Hunt The Truth Season 1 remember Spartan Ops also was called Season 1.

I am sure there will be a season 2; it’s just when it’s going to start and how are they going to develop the story.

my guess is that we get season 2 as a part of Halo 5. Similar to ODST having it’s own audio log show.

I’m sure there will be some hints as to the future of the Hunt The Truth arc at Comic Con July 10th

> Join 343 Industries and special guests as they examine the compelling and prolific storytelling in and around Halo 5: Guardians. The panel will bring new insight into the mysteries surrounding the Master Chief and build connections between the stories that have been told so far, and sneak peeks of the stories yet to be told in game and beyond.

Canon fodder 7-2-2015

> 2603643534586909;4:

A few of the voice actors are well known TV actors. Petra is played by Cobie Smulders, Robin from How I Met your Mother and Agent Hill from Marvel. So I am hopeful!

Called it!

Season 2 Confirmed… all aboard the Truth Train! #Petra #Giraud’sLegacy #HunttheTruth #Season2

> 2533274919463182;12:
> > 2603643534586909;4:
> > I wouldn’t be surprised if it tied into the very quiet Spielberg TV series.
>
>
> A few of the voice actors are well known TV actors. Petra is played by Cobie Smulders, Robin from How I Met your Mother and Agent Hill from Marvel. So I am hopeful!

I could tell immediately that it was Cobie and Key, they have distinct voices.

I’m more excited to see how petra continues her investigations over what we learn from it. Her mood at the end of season one left me so excited to see what happens.

> 2603643534586909;4:

Ya that would be cool. I’d like to see how this all leads into halo 5. Should be interesting.

Can’t wait for season 2

This is starting to feel like Spartan ops lol

> 2533274956072220;19:
> This is starting to feel like Spartan ops lol

Think they said it is releasing in September then right through to release