HUNT THE TRUTH SEASON 2 - SATURDAY - DISCUSSION

confirmed by frank! Does this mean it starts saturday or starts recording and released to us later? What’s your theories? I hope this time it will actually some how affect us going in halo 5

OG Tweet:

> You know what’s gonna be crazy? Season 2 of #huntthetruth They start recording on SATURDAY. And we gots actors!

SWEET!

It says they start recording Saturday so it will be released at a later date.

Getting nothing but a blank page in your link.

> 2533274802353938;3:
> It says they start recording Saturday so it will be released at a later date.

I’m calling they release it next Saturday and release new episodes every Saturday?

> 2533274798011936;4:
> Getting nothing but a blank page in your link.

Sorry fixed and added the tweet In the OP

Caio Augusto: Names?

Frankie: Oh yes. They ALL have names.

Stay classy, Frankie :wink:

Lookijng forward to the new series! I wonder, will S2 be narrated by Petra this time around…?

Sweet! I predict it will lead up to Halo 5. Like the last episode will air Sunday October 25th.

> 2533274850869596;7:
> Lookijng forward to the new series! I wonder, will S2 be narrated by Petra this time around…?

I would presume so. I hope she liberates Ben. Or Master Chief just blasts his way into whatever prison they’re holding him in and escorts him to safety.

> 2533274795569076;8:
> Sweet! I predict it will lead up to Halo 5. Like the last episode will air Sunday October 25th.

Exactly what I think, I say they launch it in 2 Saturdays actually that gives them 10 episodes.

> 2533274994900658;9:
> > 2533274850869596;7:
> > Lookijng forward to the new series! I wonder, will S2 be narrated by Petra this time around…?
>
>
> I would presume so. I hope she liberates Ben. Or Master Chief just blasts his way into whatever prison they’re holding him in and escorts him to safety.

I hope in a mission they stumble upon Ben releasing ONI prisoners :slight_smile:

Ps love your gt “you were killed by yourownbalz”

Awesome. This will be a great way to prepare for Halo 5. Loved Season 1. I have high hopes for Season 2. :smiley:

(: awsome

> 2533274943070419;11:
> Awesome. This will be a great way to prepare for Halo 5. Loved Season 1. I have high hopes for Season 2. :smiley:

Hoping Petra can make a bigger impact possibly to halo 5 giving us a inside look maybe for what’s about to come!

> 2533274850869596;7:
> Lookijng forward to the new series! I wonder, will S2 be narrated by Petra this time around…?

makes sense man

cool

> 2533274798011936;6:
> Caio Augusto: Names?
>
> Frankie: Oh yes. They ALL have names.
>
> Stay classy, Frankie :wink:

Caio Augusto: Okay :frowning: