Hunt The Truth episode 6 is out!! Hype!!

Link.

Thanks !

Listen HTT and kill my phone battery or don’t kill my battery and have boss be able to reach me. Mmmmm tough choice.

HTT.

thanks now I know what I’m going to do till the launch

It was sooo good. HTT love it.

Damn nice episode!

I wonder if the “Maya Sankar/FERO” Smart-AI (deemed too valuable by Black-Box) is the successor for the ONI Smart-AI, Black-Box once he reaches his date of decommission… would be a interesting twist seeing as how Hunt the Truth is mostly an anti-ONI campaign, with one of the main backers of the support against ONI being FERO… then later the personification of FERO, being ONI Agent Maya Sankar, goes AWOL from ONI.IN LIFE SHE SOUGHT TO TELL THE TRUTH, IN DEATH SHE SOUGHT TO KEEP IT!

Damn that was such a good episode

Definitely an interesting episode. Is this officially the end or will there be more post-Halo 5 launch?

> 2533274873172929;6:
> Damn nice episode!
> I wonder if the “Maya Sankar/FERO” Smart-AI (deemed too valuable by Black-Box) is the successor for the ONI Smart-AI, Black-Box once he reaches his date of decommission… would be a interesting twist seeing as how Hunt the Truth is mostly an anti-ONI campaign, with one of the main backers of the support against ONI being FERO… then later Maya Sankar goes AWOL.

Yeah, I want to know how it all ties in!!

> 2535408256792052;8:
> Definitely an interesting episode. Is this officially the end or will there be more post-Halo 5 launch?

Officially the end of the ARG… at least in-terms of Halo 5: Gaurdians events, maybe we will hear more about FERO… :wink:

I’d like to point out that at the top, where it shows the filled in boxes for each ep, there is one more empty box. Possible 7th episode?

> 2535469678673654;11:
> I’d like to point out that at the top, where it shows the filled in boxes for each ep, there is one more empty box. Possible 7th episode?

Yeah I saw that too makes you wonder…