Humble Suggestions

As a Halo fan gamer who has played and liked every single game of the series (some more than others) I think is my duty to suggest simple things that can be done to improve the gameplay.

I think everyone should recommend simple things that really can be changed as i would do below (not just how bad you think the game is and how you want things that even being gopd ideas are impossible at the time). Hoping 343i will listen and let us have even a better game.

1. Improve the respawns points.

2. The radar should be a little bigger.

3. Medals should appear at game
    carnage like in halo 3 (or at the end of the game that the winner appears).

4 . Showing a small clip of the assassinations in the menu could help knowing whicho e you like the most.

1. Maybe I havent noticed it but I am
    missing an Arena extra recompense because in warzone you gain much more REQ points.

2. Open and nature maps.

These are things in top oF my head, maybe more people can help me with more stuff.

Thanks.

In response to yours…

1. Especially in Warzone assault for an attacking team. Once you get to the core, it takes forever to make that trek on foot, and odds are, you’re going to die once you get there unless you get somewhat lucky entering the base without being detected.

2. I’ve never had an issue with this, though I’ve heard many people do.

3. Yep. I was bummed because I had a crazy good game of Breakout last night that I wanted to look at all of my medals for… but no dice!

4. Not sure I get that one? It would be cool if they pulled that off, don’t recall seeing a feature like that in any past Halo titles.

5. Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree on this one, and it’s probably my #1 request overall right now. Sure, a game of Warzone lasts much longer than an Arena game, but to even get a Silver REQ pack you have to play like six or seven games of Arena to get there, whereas maybe two games of Warzone. I see that as trying to push gamers to play that new gametype, but the reality is (for many of us anyway) classic competitive Halo is where the game is best. I only play Warzone because A) It helps you to rank up faster and B) If I just want to play casually and don’t really care about the outcome. You should be rewarded closer to equally for your time invested in Arena as well.

6. Would be nice. I’m good with the map content thus far personally, but it would be cool to, say, have a map on a Guardian, or on Genysis (is that the name of the planet? Can’t remember…)

Additionally…

1. We need more variety in the playlists. In particular for me, Grifball. For others, Infection. I’d also love to see a Team Objective and Team Action Sack playlist.

2. A community hub where people can download some featured gametypes / maps created through forge. I believe they did this in both Halo 3 and Reach, and it was incredible… remember Sharks mode in Halo 3? What about all of the racing maps people created? If you have time on your hands… it’s pretty incredible some of the cool things people can make, and it’s a bummer there’s no easy way to see these amazing community creations easily in-game. On that note, my top three creations…

• Bumper Cars - Square platform above the Forge World in Reach. Everyone has Ghosts. That’s it. Shove each other off the map. Guns off-limits. Ghosts respawn, play in rounds, teams if you want (more fun all v. all). There’s an added layer of strategy too in that the way and distance you exit a Ghost can make you kamikaze other players then still survive by bailing just before the fall of the cliff… so many good memories.

• Insane race tracks - I used to make some pretty cool ones… heavy on free falls, teleporting, etc.

• A mode I liked to call “Indiana Jones” - It was basically maps I’d create for two people (my college roommates) at the time that were extremely challenging in that I started them at point A, would tell them the objective (find the hammer, for example) and would watch as they’d try to figure it out given no advice or direction whatsoever. For example, in one of them, they had to cliff jump and make some difficult leaps together in order to reach a platform. From there, they’d have to jet-pack down the water, and correctly choose one of three tunnels to venture down. The smart player would throw the two grenades they had in two of the tunnels to verify they were safe first. The dumb player would just take a leap of faith and have a 66% chance of blowing up. Haha… great memories.Anyway, the bottom line in that is… we need the ability to be able to easily share Forge maps and gametypes with the world! I’m past those days myself, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t other people creating amazing things we all would like to experience!

Good ideas.

On the radar thing I think the OP means in arena not Warzone (in Warzone its already 25m, and there is an upgrade at lvl 5 for a 40m one). 18m is way too short for having Sprint AND a Spartan Charge.

On the assassination viewer thing; in gen this game is lacking in that. Like you can’t even really look at the legs on your spartan when picking an armor, yet some have pouches or other cool little things on them.

For Arena not giving enough req points, this is a valid problem…that 343 added to the game to increase the likelihood of micro-transactions (at least by theory). I grinded from 1-25 never once playing Warzone so I’d have tons of reqs to start with…basically waste of time. My friend started playing Warzone with me when he was at like 4 and I was at 25, and we are basically the same level now despite me having way more hours in game (he has very little in Arena compared to me).

Everything else I agree with 100%. I’d love a forest map, like most of the cover would be large trees and fallen over ones.

> 2533274801383965;1:
> As a Halo fan gamer who has played and liked every single game of the series (some more than others) I think is my duty to suggest simple things that can be done to improve the gameplay.
>
> I think everyone should recommend simple things that really can be changed as i would do below (not just how bad you think the game is and how you want things that even being gopd ideas are impossible at the time). Hoping 343i will listen and let us have even a better game.
>
> 1. Improve the respawns points.
>
> 2. The radar should be a little bigger.
>
> 3. Medals should appear at game
> carnage like in halo 3 (or at the end of the game that the winner appears).
>
> 4 . Showing a small clip of the assassinations in the menu could help knowing whicho e you like the most.
>
> 5. Maybe I havent noticed it but I am
> missing an Arena extra recompense because in warzone you gain much more REQ points.
>
> 6. Open and nature maps.
>
> These are things in top oF my head, maybe more people can help me with more stuff.
>
> Thanks.

Yes agreed on many points.

Bump Bump!

Yep i agree with these ideas, although personally not the radar.

1. forced spawn points for monitors on forge maps.
  2. a team PvE version of Warzone.
  3. more forge maps and objects.
  4. a cutting tool (for making holes/tunnels/gaps in primitive blocks in forge)
  5. forge lessons (maybe on waypoint’s app on xbox one?)
  6. Gravity hammer and oddball (you know it! Grifball)
  7. preview of selected object/prop in the forge menu.

Of course i have lots of ideas, as im sure every fanboy does. Not sure if they would be implementable or helpful to all, but thought i might share a few ones that are on my short list.

WE NEED ACTION SACK!!! AND GRIFFBALL!!!

Great additional ideas.

About my 5th point, as I love ranking system and the competitivety it gives to the game, I can’t stop playing ranked gametypes just to get more packs (but obviously I want both). I to playthink for example, that winning a FFA game while being onyx is much more difficult than winning a warzone game. So as much as I loved warzone, and I do play it often. It would be great to know I am not wasting my
time (in terms of collecting all permanents) while playing ranked matches.

As a 7th point I would like to be able to see items’ class (common, rare, legendary) at the spartan appearance menu, and not just at the collection menu.

As an 8th point it would be great to unlock spartan colors as permanents. With all o respect I think the colors selected for us to use where not the best, and it would be great to have more unique and great colors. (I accep that I completely ignore if the color selection has a reason of being that way)

Again… Thanks.