Humanities response to chief being Alive ?

343 confirmed that Halo 4 takes place 5 years after Halo 3 putting it in the year 2557 . As whe know humannity thinks Master chief is dead . Monuments have been dedicated and several ceremonies Held . Now in Halo 4 if chief meet up with marines from Earth and word Reaches Earth that Chief is alive can you imagine the response . Humannity sees Chief as there Hero who died saving them and When he returns [If he does ] The ceremony and response would be massive . It would be like the opening of Halo 2 but on a much larger scale . It will be a good day for Hummanity but it would surely be overshadowed by the ancient threat .John though would be honnored for his actions is HALO 2,3and 4 .What is you guys opinion on Humanity finding out chief is alive in ether Halo 4 or in the Reclaimer trilogy ?

John is waking up it is time to believe agian .

“Now we actually have to pay him…”

One of my favorite things about glasslands is the respect that everyone gives to the Chief. Everyone loves him. Even ODSTs who generally hate Spartans have utter respect for him.

And, everyone is still hoping that somehow he’ll be found alive.

> One of my favorite things about glasslands is the respect that everyone gives to the Chief. Everyone loves him. Even ODSTs who generally hate Spartans have utter respect for him.
>
> And, everyone is still hoping that somehow he’ll be found alive.

Same here, Chief was famous in Glasslands.He is probably the only Spartan who is known as an individual to the entire populace. I mean even the freaking media filmed him in Halo 2 showing him in front of all humans and then telling all his heroic actions.

Master Chief is the person who will enter the history books and will become one of the most known humans ever along. He’s a symbol and hope for our species.

The King shall return and when he does, Humanity will believe again.

> > One of my favorite things about glasslands is the respect that everyone gives to the Chief. Everyone loves him. Even ODSTs who generally hate Spartans have utter respect for him.
> >
> > And, everyone is still hoping that somehow he’ll be found alive.
>
> Same here, Chief was famous in Glasslands.He is probably the only Spartan who is known as an individual to the entire populace. I mean even the freaking media filmed him in Halo 2 showing him in front of all humans and then telling all his heroic actions.
>
> Master Chief is the person who will enter the history books and will become one of the most known humans ever along. He’s a symbol and hope for our species.
>
> The King shall return and when he does, Humanity will believe again.

I believe!

I wonder how how the Spartans of Blue team and all spartan 2 in general are handling the Believed Death of master Chief .

> 343 confirmed that Halo 4 takes place 5 years after Halo 3 putting it in the year 2557 . As whe know humannity thinks Master chief is dead . Monuments have been dedicated and several ceremonies Held . Now in Halo 4 if chief meet up with marines from Earth and word Reaches Earth that Chief is alive can you imagine the response . Humannity sees Chief as there Hero who died saving them and When he returns [If he does ] The ceremony and response would be massive . It would be like the opening of Halo 2 but on a much larger scale . It will be a good day for Hummanity but it would surely be overshadowed by the ancient threat .John though would be honnored for his actions is HALO 2,3and 4 .What is you guys opinion on Humanity finding out chief is alive in ether Halo 4 or in the Reclaimer trilogy ?
>
>
>
> John is waking up it is time to believe agian .

Five years after the events of Halo 3, hmm…This reminded me of the Believe campaign of Halo 3 that showed interviews and things after Halo 3. One of the interviews was called Gravesite, where the Lt. said that MC’s ceremony was “five years ago”. Another interview showed a soldier who was in active duty until 2581, and he didn’t seem to know that MC was alive. Amazing how Bungie (and 343 Industries) ties every little thing together so well.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’d be the second coming of jesus.
Sacrifices self for the rest of humanity
comes back to life, saves everyone again

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> It’d be the second coming of jesus.
> Sacrifices self for the rest of humanity
> comes back to life, saves everyone again

Though I see what you are saying no Video game shoud be compared with the real savior of the world .

> 343 confirmed that Halo 4 takes place 5 years after Halo 3 putting it in the year 2557 . As whe know humannity thinks Master chief is dead . Monuments have been dedicated and several ceremonies Held . Now in Halo 4 if chief meet up with marines from Earth and word Reaches Earth that Chief is alive can you imagine the response . Humannity sees Chief as there Hero who died saving them and When he returns [If he does ] The ceremony and response would be massive . It would be like the opening of Halo 2 but on a much larger scale . It will be a good day for Hummanity but it would surely be overshadowed by the ancient threat .John though would be honnored for his actions is HALO 2,3and 4 .What is you guys opinion on Humanity finding out chief is alive in ether Halo 4 or in the Reclaimer trilogy ?
>
>
>
> John is waking up it is time to believe agian .

To be honest I think ONI will keep “his return” as a secret.

> > It’d be the second coming of jesus.
> > Sacrifices self for the rest of humanity
> > comes back to life, saves everyone again
>
> Though I see what you are saying no Video game shoud be compared with the real savior of the world .

Technically, Jeebus didn’t save the world, he only saved humanity. Master Chief saved every organism in the universe.

I woudnt be suprised if Oni tries anything to screw chief over…

> > > It’d be the second coming of jesus.
> > > Sacrifices self for the rest of humanity
> > > comes back to life, saves everyone again
> >
> > Though I see what you are saying no Video game shoud be compared with the real savior of the world .
>
> Technically, Jeebus didn’t save the world, he only saved humanity. Master Chief saved every organism in the universe.

lol - I’m far from a bible thumper… but MC saved every SENTIENT organism in the Universe.

To date… as far as the known list of sentient organisms and the bible goes… MC and Jesus are 1:1.

Jesus is the true savior of the World .MC is a fictional caracter thought up in someones Head . Jesus is the way the truth and the life to all who will believe on Him .

Everyone is implying that Chief’s status will be broadcasted everywhere and that he may return to UNSC-controlled space. We don’t know if that will happen, especially since the Halo Encyclopedia states Chief is still listed MIA up until the 2600’s.

> Jesus is the true savior of the World .MC is a fictional caracter thought up in someones Head . Jesus is the way the truth and the life to all who will believe on Him .

I don’t think religion has its place here. Please respect the other people’s opinions and stop spreading the christianism. It’s not everybody that think Jesus came out of nowhere and saved the world. Thank you.

> I woudnt be suprised if Oni tries anything to screw chief over…

i think youre on to something. Maybe Halo 4 will also show the struggles between ONI and their “beloved” Spartans whom they wasted and have redone 3 times.

possibly this could be the mysterius story about Red vs Blue, Blue = Spartan IVs following the way of ONI, Red = Spartan IVs tired of ONI’s restricting grip on them

>

Yes please, let’s keep this on topic and Halo related. In regards to the original post though, I imagine that if Chief does make contact back with Earth, or just humans in general, I’m sure there will be a huge celebration similar to that at the beginning of Halo 2 only larger, just as someone earlier said.

If revealed to the public, I would guess they would go crazy. Morale boost for the Spartan program and military in general, and civlians will be simply dumbfounded. What a surprise that would be, one of Humanity’s war heroes back from the dead.

But as said before me, ONI may have different plans. What would the return of the Chief look like for the rebels, the Elites? I would guess that ONI will protect him from the outside world and send him on secret missions like the Spartans before the Covenant. The rebels would see him as a major threat, they would try to assassinate him. The Elites wouldn’t neccesarily have good memories coming back if they found out the Chief was alive either.

Or ONI could have more evil plans with him, they could be corrupted or try to corrupt him. Who knows what ONI is like right now? In 2553, rebels were beginning to rise again and ONI was terrorizing the Elites so they wouldn’t mess with Humans anymore. What could be going on now?

>

You’re right, no make believe character should be compared to the real savior of the world. The real savior being the man clad in green armor, of course. Oh, whoops!

But I’m not sure it’d really matter, at least from a story perspective. He’s got a job to do, and, to quote him (I think):

“No one should be honored for doing their job”, or something along the lines of that. He said that to Mendez, I believe. He doesn’t want the recognition, he just wants to keep fighting for humanity. Being the soldier we need him to be. Protector of Earth and all her colonies.