Human weapons

Dear 343 can you please add long range to the Halo 5 battle rifle cause it’s terrible and in swat make it only Halo 5 battle rifle and Halo 5 pistol.Also take off the big scope on the DMR and add the Halo 5 scope cause when someone zooms in you don’t have peripheral vision.It’s terrible.No offense,but this has to stop I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of people asking for this.And bring back assault and king of the hill.Would like to see new armor and emblems.And in 2020 I would like to see a remake of Halo 3 and 4.Oh one last thing fix the radar it’s terrible.Thank you for all of you’re hard work and making Halo games.Peace.:blush:Happy new years for everyone at 343.Take care.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Please make this happen will be fare for everyone

I don’t think you are going to get any of these things in Halo 5. They are working in Infinite. They have stated there will not be any new maps (except from community made), emblems, armor, or game modes. In fact, it seems like more effort is going toward MCC than Halo 5.

> 2535454485737872;1:
> Dear 343 can you please add long range to the Halo 5 battle rifle cause it’s terrible and in swat make it only Halo 5 battle rifle and Halo 5 pistol.Also take off the big scope on the DMR and add the Halo 5 scope cause when someone zooms in you don’t have peripheral vision.It’s terrible.No offense,but this has to stop I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of people asking for this.And bring back assault and king of the hill.Would like to see new armor and emblems.And in 2020 I would like to see a remake of Halo 3 and 4.Oh one last thing fix the radar it’s terrible.Thank you for all of you’re hard work and making Halo games.Peace.:blush:Happy new years for everyone at 343.Take care.

The BR is meant to be a mid-range weapon so having a long range scope is taking it out of it’s normal range.

SWAT should only be pistol, DMR, and BR imo.

DMR is meant to be a long range weapon so the scope makes sense. For SWAT I could understand adding the BR scope.

Assault is in the game as a playable mode. It doesn’t play too well in H5 however so it’s only in BTB. KoTH is just strongholds.

Nothing major will be added to H5 as development support ended quite a while ago. Also a H3 remake is not going to happen at the moment and a H4 would be a mistake considering how bad that game did.

What is wrong with the radar in this game? Saying change things about the game without giving any feedback is useless.

> 2535425287181699;4:
> > 2535454485737872;1:
> > Dear 343 can you please add long range to the Halo 5 battle rifle cause it’s terrible and in swat make it only Halo 5 battle rifle and Halo 5 pistol.Also take off the big scope on the DMR and add the Halo 5 scope cause when someone zooms in you don’t have peripheral vision.It’s terrible.No offense,but this has to stop I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of people asking for this.And bring back assault and king of the hill.Would like to see new armor and emblems.And in 2020 I would like to see a remake of Halo 3 and 4.Oh one last thing fix the radar it’s terrible.Thank you for all of you’re hard work and making Halo games.Peace.:blush:Happy new years for everyone at 343.Take care.
>
> The BR is meant to be a mid-range weapon so having a long range scope is taking it out of it’s normal range.
>
> SWAT should only be pistol, DMR, and BR imo.
>
> DMR is meant to be a long range weapon so the scope makes sense. For SWAT I could understand adding the BR scope.
>
> Assault is in the game as a playable mode. It doesn’t play too well in H5 however so it’s only in BTB. KoTH is just strongholds.
>
> Nothing major will be added to H5 as development support ended quite a while ago. Also a H3 remake is not going to happen at the moment and a H4 would be a mistake considering how bad that game did.
>
> What is wrong with the radar in this game? Saying change things about the game without giving any feedback is useless.

To speak to the Halo 3 remake, I don’t see it ever happening.

Halo CE and Halo 2 were both original Xbox games, so it made sense to me when they got Anniversary editions. Because Halo 3 was on the Xbox 360 I’m not holding my breath. That isn’t to say I wouldn’t welcome one though.

> 2533274815711361;5:
> > 2535425287181699;4:
> > > 2535454485737872;1:
> > > Dear 343 can you please add long range to the Halo 5 battle rifle cause it’s terrible and in swat make it only Halo 5 battle rifle and Halo 5 pistol.Also take off the big scope on the DMR and add the Halo 5 scope cause when someone zooms in you don’t have peripheral vision.It’s terrible.No offense,but this has to stop I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of people asking for this.And bring back assault and king of the hill.Would like to see new armor and emblems.And in 2020 I would like to see a remake of Halo 3 and 4.Oh one last thing fix the radar it’s terrible.Thank you for all of you’re hard work and making Halo games.Peace.:blush:Happy new years for everyone at 343.Take care.
> >
> > The BR is meant to be a mid-range weapon so having a long range scope is taking it out of it’s normal range.
> >
> > SWAT should only be pistol, DMR, and BR imo.
> >
> > DMR is meant to be a long range weapon so the scope makes sense. For SWAT I could understand adding the BR scope.
> >
> > Assault is in the game as a playable mode. It doesn’t play too well in H5 however so it’s only in BTB. KoTH is just strongholds.
> >
> > Nothing major will be added to H5 as development support ended quite a while ago. Also a H3 remake is not going to happen at the moment and a H4 would be a mistake considering how bad that game did.
> >
> > What is wrong with the radar in this game? Saying change things about the game without giving any feedback is useless.
>
> To speak to the Halo 3 remake, I don’t see it ever happening.
>
> Halo CE and Halo 2 were both original Xbox games, so it made sense to me when they got Anniversary editions. Because Halo 3 was on the Xbox 360 I’m not holding my breath. That isn’t to say I wouldn’t welcome one though.

I think if 343 hadn’t gone back and find MCC I could see a H3 remake happening. However at this point I think it would be a waste of resources.