Human Weapons or Covenant weapons?

Which do you guys prefer to use in Reach? I personally use mostly human weapons though the Plasma Pistol seems like the only non Covie power weapon that’s useful (takes down shields fast, has EMP effect and fast ROF).

> Which do you guys prefer to use in Reach? I personally use mostly human weapons though the Plasma Pistol seems like the only non Covie power weapon that’s useful (takes down shields fast, has EMP effect and fast ROF).

I tend to use the Human Weapons, DMR, Pistol & AR = Instant Win.

Anyways, you shouldn’t only use the Plasma Pistol, try the Needle Rifle, Focus Rifle & Needler out to, they are pretty beast.

Covie weapons in Reach suck… another reason why I dislike Reach. Covie weapons used to be so amazing! They’re so shiny, and pretty, and colorful…

> > Which do you guys prefer to use in Reach? I personally use mostly human weapons though the Plasma Pistol seems like the only non Covie power weapon that’s useful (takes down shields fast, has EMP effect and fast ROF).
>
> I tend to use the Human Weapons, DMR, Pistol & AR = Instant Win.
>
> Anyways, you shouldn’t only use the Plasma Pistol, try the Needle Rifle, Focus Rifle & Needler out to, they are pretty beast.

Actually i do use them often because i love Invasion. It’s just that i end using the Plasma Pistol more often than say the Repeater or the Needler (runs out of ammo too fast but kills pretty fast). I’ll give you that the Focus Rifle (FOCUS!) and NR are alright but nothing beats the good ol DMR/Sniper IMO.

I just hate the Repeater because the stupid cooldown button is mapped to the same place as the weapon pickup button (so if you try to cooldown the weapon, which is basically its manual reload-type thingy, and are anywhere near a weapon, you’re picking up w/e garbage was left on the ground)…

I like most of the Covenant weapons in Reach. The NR’s auto-firing gives it a better close-range than the DMR (even does ok against the AR) and to me it seems more accurate…Spikers continue to be my favorite automatic weapon though and they’re still pretty deadly with huge clips (too bad they’re hardly on any maps)…and the Concussion Rifle is a nice alternative to the Brute Shot, though nowhere near as awesome as the human’s Grenade Launcher (but the Plasma Launcher is pretty boss & can even be a decent close-range weapon) though I like to use either of them whenever I ride shotgun (if I can’t get my hands on a Plasma Pistol, that is)…