HuMAN RIFLES

Over at the Bungie forums the guys are saying that Halo 4 will not feature a human rifle like the BR or DMR and will have the pistol. Please tell me this isn’t so I would much rather a prefer a rifle in multiplayer than the pistol. Put in a rifle please.

Why listen to the people at the Bungie forums? If they really cared they would’ve posted it here.

OT:Halo 4 will most likely feature a BR anyways.

> Why listen to the people at the Bungie forums? If they really cared they would’ve posted it here.
>
> OT:Halo 4 will most likely feature a BR anyways.

Well they are saying something about it being lost when Chief is floating in space so it wouldn’t make sense for it to come back. I really don’t care about common sense I want a rifle in the game.

From what we know we can’t say it’s impossible for there to be a complete lack of human weapons. But I feel like there will be human involvement in the game, and they’ll have advanced weaponry because who knows how much time has passed while Chief was in cryo.

> > Why listen to the people at the Bungie forums? If they really cared they would’ve posted it here.
> >
> > OT:Halo 4 will most likely feature a BR anyways.
>
> Well they are saying something about it being lost when Chief is floating in space so it wouldn’t make sense for it to come back. I really don’t care about common sense I want a rifle in the game.

Cheif is on a military frigate of course there is going to be a rifle.

Good to know because I was gonna consider not buying if it didn’t have rifle.