Human air vehicles

Please please PLEASE tell me 343 hasn’t gotten rid of human flying vehicles, especially with all the new huge maps? I mean you see falcons in the background in the campaign and stuff but whether or not you can fly them hasn’t been announced and its only two weeks away! I would take a hornet or a falcon over a banshee any day as i personally find them more satisfying to fly. any one know anything?

Nope, unlike Halo 3 and Reach, nay UNSC flying vehicles.

Yes, we have been… BETRAYED!
They took our Elites, now they take our Helicopters.

There are flying vehicles in halo 4! take a look at the picture seems falcon.

yeah i saw that i said i saw there was some in the campaign background :slight_smile: but like i mean i dont think you can spawn them

> There are flying vehicles in halo 4! take a look at the picture seems falcon.

Old picture, starting to become mighty irrelevent.

I’m convinced that the Pelican Gunship has taken over in terms of canon, it does everything past flying vehicles did more effectively. The only reason we have no UNSC air vehicles in multiplayer is likely because the Pelican wouldn’t fit in the current map designs. But it may be added in later DLC.

Also, we already have tons of threads on this, next time please use one of those instead of posting a new one.

why would they do that? who was sitting planning ideas for halo 4 and was like ‘i know! lets take away two of the coolest vehicles ever created for halo! :D’? idiots D:

Inb4 ‘’ We didn’t have enough memory space to include the Falcon!

That’d be the only viable excuse, because the removal of it from MP bloody sucks.

> why would they do that? who was sitting planning ideas for halo 4 and was like ‘i know! lets take away two of the coolest vehicles ever created for halo! :D’? idiots D:

More like: We gave them cease-fire, let’s take away the helicopters so they can’t have awesome openings for their machinima.

^What he said.

I’m pretty mad. I still don’t get it.

In Halo 4, people would expect 3 air vehicles, not 1.

Now where is all the variety and air battles in machinima gonna be.

Who the hell do they think they are? It’s bad enough that they took the elites but now unsc air vehicles? Jesus it’s like Halo Combat Evolved all over again.

there should be some though its terrible but in the small forge maps no space to fly them
so 343 bring them back or let bungie take over again

At the very least, I hope they give us a nice empty forge map that we can put falcons on.

i think the Mantis was supposed to replace the hornet, and the Warthog’s new stability, would act as a grounded falcon

i think that more vehicles should be added via map packs…if it’s possible

tbf i dont miss them so much on the maps that are on halo 4 right now but i wouldnt mind them making a comeback in new maps or spartan ops. i dont think they would fit in to well with the layouts of the maps anyway

i really hope that they add in falcons or hornets or any new unsc flyable vehicle in halo 4 soon because i’d be out of my job in the clan i’m in ,i’m the pilot. And personally i really liked the falcon in reach so they better add them in

> i really hope that they add in falcons or hornets or any new unsc flyable vehicle in halo 4 soon because i’d be out of my job in the clan i’m in ,i’m the pilot. And personally i really liked the falcon in reach so they better add them in

Ummm, this thread is two months old…