Huh, The Dec. Update is live but failed to update playlist page on wp

If you go to the playlist page here:

Right Here

They organized it alphabetically but failed to remove premium battle and show what playlists have this new DLC weigh of maps in playlists, as they said “majority” but fail to show what that “majority” is…

It’s not an automatic change, it has to be done manually.

I’ve PM’d bs angel about it a week ago, didn’t get a reply.
Hope it will be resolved soon.

> It’s not an automatic change, it has to be done manually.

Which should have been done as soon as the changes occurred. Can you imagine a movie theater changing one of the films it is showing without changing the signs/marquee to show what’s currently playing?

What if people purchase the Noble and Defiant map packs thinking they have a dedicated list guaranteed for them to play their new maps on?

It’s live IN-GAME ONLY but not in the playlist page which now needs to be updated.

> > It’s not an automatic change, it has to be done manually.
>
> Which should have been done as soon as the changes occurred. Can you imagine a movie theater changing one of the films it is showing without changing the signs/marquee to show what’s currently playing?
>
> What if people purchase the Noble and Defiant map packs thinking they have a dedicated list guaranteed for them to play their new maps on?

The playlists in Matchmaking show what is available and what isn’t.

The user should know already what they will be playing it in.

> > > It’s not an automatic change, it has to be done manually.
> >
> > Which should have been done as soon as the changes occurred. Can you imagine a movie theater changing one of the films it is showing without changing the signs/marquee to show what’s currently playing?
> >
> > What if people purchase the Noble and Defiant map packs thinking they have a dedicated list guaranteed for them to play their new maps on?
>
> The playlists in Matchmaking show what is available and what isn’t.
>
> The user should know already what they will be playing it in.

They do not show which maps are available for that playlist. For several months I didn’t know Temptation was available in BTB, until it suddenly showed up one day in matchmaking.

I still get the November update message…

> I still get the November update message…

If you have any other Hard Drives or USBs plugged into your Xbox, make sure to choose them upon logging into Reach then hit A to make the message go away, do so on all HDDs/USBs until the message stops coming.

I had the same problem a few weeks back.