Huge Problem!!

ok in reach the grenade launcher was kinda aggregating when u played someone good with it but now with the sticky detonator it looks like its gonna be even more of a nuisance since it takes way less skill to just stick it wherever u want i dont see how anyone else isnt worried about this gun being op.

You do realise that there is this imminent beep sound if you get near it? Hear it, stay clear of it.

> You do realise that there is this imminent beep sound if you get near it? Hear it, stay clear of it.

Didnt know that.

OP, do you by any chance have your own band?

If so, is it called ‘‘The trolling stones’’???

> OP, do you by any chance have your own band?
>
>
> If so, is it called ‘‘The trolling stones’’???

4/10

just have fun with it, too many people look at the situation of when they are at the end of the barrel of the gun, dont forget you can do this stuff too.

Its probably gonna make a noise like the trip mine in Halo 3. Unless your speakers are busted you just need to stay clear.

> OP, do you by any chance have your own band?
>
>
> If so, is it called ‘‘The trolling stones’’???

Ba dum tish.

The blast radius is small compared to the GL, at least from what I’ve seen. If anything, it looks less powerful.

> > OP, do you by any chance have your own band?
> >
> >
> > If so, is it called ‘‘The trolling stones’’???
>
> 4/10

Dam you critic!

:smiley:

> > OP, do you by any chance have your own band?
> >
> >
> > If so, is it called ‘‘The trolling stones’’???
>
> 4/10

200/10 :slight_smile: LOL

I hardly see it ever becoming a problem in MM. If anything the rocket launcher is the most OP weapon in the game, yet me and everyone else is fine with it.