Huge mistake allowing these people to play early

you let in 50% of trolls and haters saying “oh my god its like halo 4” (aka the best halo game) and “ive already uninstalled it” and yet you have people that actually want to play it but don’t get -Yoink- and these ungrateful jack offs get to play it early and complain
nice one

Cant tell if you are serious about halo 4 being the best… and it is their opinion, beta is here for criticism anyway.

So since people have early access we are all supposed to praise it mindlessly? Don’t think so.

It’s good that they are letting people play it, since they can work out the kinks before it goes into full swing.

I got it by asking Josh Holmes and telling him how I wouldn’t be home during day 1 of the Beta.

> 2533274842698940;1:
> you let in 50% of trolls and haters saying “oh my god its like halo 4” (aka the best halo game) and “ive already uninstalled it” and yet you have people that actually want to play it but don’t get -Yoink- and these ungrateful jack offs get to play it early and complain
> nice one

halo 4 tanked in online play for a reason

Well considering you said “Halo 4 was the best Halo ever” when it’s actully the worst. I now know you’re child and it’s prolly past your bedtime.

“People aren’t allowed to dislike the things I like.”

@OP

Silkscroll your always doing this… Pro halo 4/5 (which you’ve never played 5) and that’s fine that you like halo 4 but holy crap, face facts that not everyone is going to like halo 5. It’s as simple as that.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535452061157766;7:
> Well considering you said “Halo 4 was the best Halo ever” when it’s actully the worst. I now know you’re child and it’s prolly past your bedtime.

have you played halo 2? its god awful
l2p halo 4 and come back

> 2533274819302824;8:
> “People aren’t allowed to dislike the things I like.”

difference between constructive and “I don’t like it because its not failo 2”
educate yourself

> 2533274815533909;9:
> @OP
>
> Silkscroll your always doing this… Pro halo 4/5 (which you’ve never played 5) and that’s fine that you like halo 4 but holy crap, face facts that not everyone is going to like halo 5. It’s as simple as that.

well saying the game is bad because its similar to halo 4 is dumb and uninstalling it is hilariously dramatic

> difference between constructive and “I don’t like it because its not failo 2”
> educate yourself

No, there really isn’t. You’re automatically applying a stereotype to anyone that doesn’t like the game.

> 2533274842698940;10:
> > 2535452061157766;7:
> > Well considering you said “Halo 4 was the best Halo ever” when it’s actully the worst. I now know you’re child and it’s prolly past your bedtime.
>
>
>
> have you played halo 2? its god awful
> l2p halo 4 and come back
>
> > 2533274819302824;8:
> > “People aren’t allowed to dislike the things I like.”
>
>
> educate yourself

What lol, maybe they want it based on halo 2 not 4, but people need to get out of the mindset that people who don’t like the direction halo is going in think “halo 5 should be a carbon halo 2 copy”

Also, halo 4 was bad :wink:

> 2533274842698940;1:
> you let in 50% of trolls and haters saying “oh my god its like halo 4” (aka the best halo game) and “ive already uninstalled it” and yet you have people that actually want to play it but don’t get -Yoink- and these ungrateful jack offs get to play it early and complain
> nice one

Is this real life?

> 2533274842698940;10:
> > 2535452061157766;7:
> > Well considering you said “Halo 4 was the best Halo ever” when it’s actully the worst. I now know you’re child and it’s prolly past your bedtime.
>
>
>
> have you played halo 2? its god awful
> l2p halo 4 and come back
>
> > 2533274819302824;8:
> > “People aren’t allowed to dislike the things I like.”
>
>
> educate yourself

A broken MCC is better then Halo 4. Halo Reach set up Halo for failure and then Halo 4 killed it. Halo 5 isn’t doing much to revive it either. The best Halo is a Halo 3. I happen to enjoy all Halo’s but 4. H4 is just awful

halo 4 is the best there is on the mcc
its miles ahead of the other games lel

> 2533274842698940;11:
> > 2533274815533909;9:
> > @OP
> >
> > Silkscroll your always doing this… Pro halo 4/5 (which you’ve never played 5) and that’s fine that you like halo 4 but holy crap, face facts that not everyone is going to like halo 5. It’s as simple as that.
>
>
> well saying the game is bad because its similar to halo 4 is dumb and uninstalling it is hilariously dramatic

Er…did I miss something? When did I ever say anything along these lines??? Oh wait, I know, I never did!! Check your head man!

Consider us your Beta Beta testers.

Stress test. Server test. Things like that. We’re making sure the game plays even smoother when you get to play.

> 2533274842698940;1:
> nice one

Aka the best halo? Thats where i stopped reading. Go back to call of duty.

> 2533274842698940;16:
> halo 4 is the best there is on the mcc
> its miles ahead of the other games lel

lol