Huge Improvements in Matchmaking

Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!

(Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)

> 2533274822777955;1:
> Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
>
> (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)

Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.

not working still, haven’t found one game all day. Consider yourself lucky while I consider myself frustrated. 3 days now!

> 2533274819215432;2:
> > 2533274822777955;1:
> > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> >
> > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
>
>
> Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.

when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback

It may be working for 5% of the people, but I can tell you it is still not for 95% of the people. Let’s give them thanks for something that should have been fixed day 1!

> 2535457862963322;4:
> > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > >
> > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> >
> >
> >
> > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
>
>
> when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback

Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.

> 2533274819215432;6:
> > 2535457862963322;4:
> > > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > > >
> > > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback
>
>
>
> Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
> So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.

I’ve created 100 of an item, please praise me for the 10 that actually work. Ya lets see how for that gets you. You also paid for the 90 that dont work.

I am also getting games very fast now.

Thanks for all your effort 343i.

> 2535457862963322;7:
> > 2533274819215432;6:
> > > 2535457862963322;4:
> > > > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > > > >
> > > > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
> > So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.
>
>
> I’ve created 100 of an item, please praise me for the 10 that actually work. Ya lets see how for that gets you. You also paid for the 90 that dont work.

Who said anything about praise? We’re talking feedback here, not promotions. You should provide feedback, good or bad for all 100 items. What’s so hard to understand?

> 2533274819215432;9:
> > 2535457862963322;7:
> > > 2533274819215432;6:
> > > > 2535457862963322;4:
> > > > > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > > > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > > > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > > > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
> > > So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.
> >
> >
> >
> > I’ve created 100 of an item, please praise me for the 10 that actually work. Ya lets see how for that gets you. You also paid for the 90 that dont work.
>
>
> Who said anything about praise? We’re talking feedback here, not promotions. You should provide feedback, good or bad for all 100 items. What’s so hard to understand?

Ok ill give it a go. Had fun playing the first mission on h1 campaign until my game crashed.

> 2533274819215432;9:
> > 2535457862963322;7:
> > > 2533274819215432;6:
> > > > 2535457862963322;4:
> > > > > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > > > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > > > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > > > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
> > > So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.
> >
> >
> >
> > I’ve created 100 of an item, please praise me for the 10 that actually work. Ya lets see how for that gets you. You also paid for the 90 that dont work.
>
>
> Who said anything about praise? We’re talking feedback here, not promotions. You should provide feedback, good or bad for all 100 items. What’s so hard to understand?

people are just idiots. they dont know what goes into making something this big and cannot accept that fact that issues are almost 100% going to happen in the gaming industry now adays. id like to see these babies go to school and go work on it then. then maybe they will realize it isnt just the flip of a fricken switch.

> 2533274821512316;3:
> not working still, haven’t found one game all day. Consider yourself lucky while I consider myself frustrated. 3 days now!

You do realize this is linked to your gamertag and we can see your stats…

09:41:27
PLAYTIME
TOTAL MULTIPLAYER GAMES PLAYED

> 2535457862963322;10:
> > 2533274819215432;9:
> > > 2535457862963322;7:
> > > > 2533274819215432;6:
> > > > > 2535457862963322;4:
> > > > > > 2533274819215432;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274822777955;1:
> > > > > > > Because of the whole bad words about 343 and Microsoft in here, i just want to create thread to say something positive about the updates 343i delivered until now.
> > > > > > > I just began searching about 1 hour ago and i am constantly finding matches in less than 1 minute now every match! That is a huge improvement and i can just say thank you to the devs who made this AWESOME game possible!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > (Just writing that because normally the lucky ones which managed it to find matches now are not answering in the forum anymore)
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Wanna know the funny thing about people? We are the first ones to complain when something doesn’t meet our satisfaction. But we rarely provide the positive feedback when someone does something right.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > when the wrong outweighs the right there should be no positive feedback
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Then you don’t know how to properly provide feedback. Let’s give an example: If there are 100 items, and 90 of them are defective but 10 are functioning very well, the person providing these 100 items NEEDS feedback on all 100 items to better provide higher quality items. Not just the 90 that aren’t working.
> > > > So yes, most of the game is rather buggy/broken. But the small amount that is working deserves feedback as well.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I’ve created 100 of an item, please praise me for the 10 that actually work. Ya lets see how for that gets you. You also paid for the 90 that dont work.
> >
> >
> >
> > Who said anything about praise? We’re talking feedback here, not promotions. You should provide feedback, good or bad for all 100 items. What’s so hard to understand?
>
>
> Ok ill give it a go. Had fun playing the first mission on h1 campaign until my game crashed.

Then you jsut have terrible luck as my friend and I have played through both H1 and H2 straight through with no issues during gameplay. Only issue I came across is that all of my missions aren’t marked as completed. Some of them are marked as missed, still very playable and fun.

Have a Nice Day ^_^!

> 2533274808388378;12:
> > 2533274821512316;3:
> > not working still, haven’t found one game all day. Consider yourself lucky while I consider myself frustrated. 3 days now!
>
>
>
> You do realize this is linked to your gamertag and we can see your stats…
>
> 09:41:27
> PLAYTIME
> 60
> TOTAL MULTIPLAYER GAMES PLAYED

Could be Custom Matches, because it says I have roughly 14 hours and I know for a fact I haven’t played 14 hours worth of actual MP that required me to search for players.

heh. ironfield… why come to a positive place to complain mate. hasnt even been 72 hours. relax.

Your lucky

just a half finished piece of -Yoink-. SO -Yoinking!- ANNOYING been waiting months and this -Yoink- happens. no option to party up after laggy unfair matches either omg what is life

Still waiting anywhere from 3-10 minutes in matchmaking for any given playlist.

I don’t stay for longer than 10 minutes tho, so probably longer, lol

My guess is you have a bunch of people with strict NAT and MCC isn’t currently using dedicated servers for most matches. That’s why people can’t find games, p2p filters out a lot of strict NAT types.