Huge glitch kills sprees

Yesterday, I was driving my buddy around in the gauss warthog and he got a 44 kill perfection.

However, he only got an invincible for it because at 32 kills the host got switched so it ended his spree. After the game resumed, he picked up a new killing spree.

I don’t know where to find game history so I’ll make a video of it if you don’t believe me.

It’s a terrible glitch that needs to be fixed for Halo 4!

You were playing BTB Heavies and so scoring isn’t directly correlated to you kill count.
Certain kill-types net 2 points instead of 1.

No, I was playing Anniversary BTB.

This is a well known “glitch”.

I’d say everyone who played Reach online for atleast two week has experienced it.

Nothing to do about it now. Will most likely be fixed for H4.

> You were playing BTB Heavies and so scoring isn’t directly correlated to you kill count.
> Certain kill-types net 2 points instead of 1.

To clarify, an occupied vehicle counts as a kill, but not towards score.
Occupied ghost counts as two kills
Warthog with driver and gunner counts as three kills, and so on.

But only the players themselves counts towards the score

The video is in my file share: Breakneck - Spree Reset

I just want to make an effort to get this glitch out of MM for Halo 4.

That’s the host migration glitch. Known issue, nothing you can do about it.

> The video is in my file share: Breakneck - Spree Reset
>
> I just want to make an effort to get this glitch out of MM for Halo 4.

If 343i are using an extremely upgraded engine from Halo: Reach, don’t expect it to be fixed, especially if they are using the same code for host migrations.

They’d better fix it. I’ve been robbed of some of those amazing “once in a lifetime” sprees.

> > The video is in my file share: Breakneck - Spree Reset
> >
> > I just want to make an effort to get this glitch out of MM for Halo 4.
>
> If 343i are using an extremely upgraded engine from Halo: Reach, don’t expect it to be fixed, especially if they are using the same code for host migrations.

They said they are, but if they don’t add SOME PUNISHMENT for quitting in that game…

> To clarify, an occupied vehicle counts as a kill, but not towards score.
> Occupied ghost counts as two kills
> Warthog with driver and gunner counts as three kills, and so on.
>
> But only the players themselves counts towards the score[/color]

I don’t undersrand what you are claiming. The occupied vehicle counts as a kill towards what? If it’s not part of the score, where is it counted? I am certain you don’t get credited with a Double Kill for destroying an occupied Ghost (I’ve done this enough times to know for sure), so I am really baffled by what you are alleging. And whatever it is you are saying, are you claiming this occurs in all BTB games, or just BTB Heavies?

Happens to me all the time. I had a few unfrigs lost from it. Also I was getting a killionare while spawn trapping in the banshee… instead I got a killtacular (black screen) killtacular. BS

Old news. Whats worse was once on Uncaged, I was lifting from the sniper location… Midway through the lift, HOST CHANGE. I drop straight down… Momentum is something that needs to be remembered in Halo 4.

Host migration always resets sprees. Been like that since forever.

> Host migration always resets sprees. Been like that since forever.

^^^

> > To clarify, an occupied vehicle counts as a kill, but not towards score.
> > Occupied ghost counts as two kills
> > Warthog with driver and gunner counts as three kills, and so on.
> >
> > But only the players themselves counts towards the score[/color]
>
> I don’t undersrand what you are claiming. The occupied vehicle counts as a kill towards what? If it’s not part of the score, where is it counted? I am certain you don’t get credited with a Double Kill for destroying an occupied Ghost (I’ve done this enough times to know for sure), so I am really baffled by what you are alleging. And whatever it is you are saying, are you claiming this occurs in all BTB games, or just BTB Heavies?

It counts towards kills in the Stat report post game.

Ever noticed how you never betrayed anyone or commited suicide but have way more kills than your score?

Players only work with multikills as well, but we all know that.

This goes for any game mode featuring vehicles, not sure about Firefight though.

if you were really good you would of gotten without a vehicle.

like this- http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/career/gamehistory?#!/?game=984360689

i am LightspeedFlash

> They’d better fix it. I’ve been robbed of some of those amazing “once in a lifetime” sprees.