HUGE GLITCH IN FORGE - I CAN REPLICATE IT - READ

Found a huge glitch in Forge that I have now replicated, sadly. I have put a ton of hours into a map, a ton. I tried it out in Slayer after having a close to finished product, just to see it live. After that, I loaded it up in Forge and bam. It freezes and the file is now glitched, it won’t open in forge. I had some old progress, redid everything to get it back to this point, saved the map and then also saved a new file to test Slayer on. Again, it glitched the file. Slayer is infecting/glitching the file so it’s no longer usable in Forge. Thankfully I knew better and made a back up first before loading the custom game, but the point that I figured this out in a day and was able to replicate it is PATHETIC. Who are you hiring for QA over there?

Posting this not only so you can patch, but so more people don’t waste their time only to throw their map away. Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Gonna back my maps up. Thanks for the info. I really don’t feel like I can trust this forge yet.

lol it has nothing to do with the gametype you played it on in Customs. It’s because you placed no Respawn Points. Forge uses a Respawn Point to spawn you in the game initially. If you have none, you’ll never spawn in.

> 2533274795739611;3:
> lol it has nothing to do with the gametype you played it on in Customs. It’s because you placed no Respawn Points. Forge uses a Respawn Point to spawn you in the game initially. If you have none, you’ll never spawn in.

Not the issue and I’m well aware of that obvious fact, I do have respawn points. The custom game works perfectly. When you end the game the map suddenly turns into “retrieving data…” And after that it will let you start anyway, but crash upon the map opening. It’s comments like these that make patches take longer than they need to. Because you don’t have a problem doesn’t mean there isn’t one.