Huge glare problem on Sanctum

Anyone have an annoying problem with Sanctum being so bright. Mainly the Red side, the dirt side is just hard for me to see my own reticule. With the sun/lighting just making the rocks look bright and the sky. Maybe it’s just me… it’s just Crayola bright to me

Not as bad as you say but I would rather play on the grassy side. It is a little to bright on the dirt side.

There is some times a glitch that ups the brightness I don’t know if that could be the issue.

Try changing the rgb to standard and turn brightness down maybe. Try go through the picture set up on Xbone settings.

Certain angles on the dirt side make sniping very hard to do. I like that map in FF, not my favorite in reg warzone.

I think the map has more problems in my opinion. If you don’t control the temple you are almost guaranteed to be spawn killed for the rest of the game

I have some issues with that map as well. I figured it was just my TV.

I do not like how 343i has made a lot maps brighter. A few examples of these would be Pegasus, Power Station 484, and a few other BTB maps. The only dark Arena map is mercy, which is just another reason why I like it. Please 343, I really want a return to some dark arena maps.

It’s not nearly as bad as the Hoth hangar on Battlefront. You will go blind looking outside the big door.

> 2535405480355640;7:
> I do not like how 343i has made a lot maps brighter. A few examples of these would be Pegasus, Power Station 484, and a few other BTB maps. The only dark Arena map is mercy, which is just another reason why I like it. Please 343, I really want a return to some dark arena maps.

Whatever happened to dark Stasis?

> 2533274821174589;9:
> > 2535405480355640;7:
> > I do not like how 343i has made a lot maps brighter. A few examples of these would be Pegasus, Power Station 484, and a few other BTB maps. The only dark Arena map is mercy, which is just another reason why I like it. Please 343, I really want a return to some dark arena maps.
>
> Whatever happened to dark Stasis?

I believe you mean torque. I know it is still in fiesta and snipers but I think they removed it from everything else.

Recurve in BTB still has huge glare problems and it’s been like that since the map was launched around a year ago.

> 2533274924401014;10:
> > 2533274821174589;9:
> > > 2535405480355640;7:
> > > I do not like how 343i has made a lot maps brighter. A few examples of these would be Pegasus, Power Station 484, and a few other BTB maps. The only dark Arena map is mercy, which is just another reason why I like it. Please 343, I really want a return to some dark arena maps.
> >
> > Whatever happened to dark Stasis?
>
> I believe you mean torque. I know it is still in fiesta and snipers but I think they removed it from everything else.

And rightfully so. That map was a camper madhouse with grenade spam at every corner. If you weren’t getting cross mapped by a sniper or BR at spawn, you were getting killed by constant grenades being thrown in your direction.

> 2533274821174589;1:
> Anyone have an annoying problem with Sanctum being so bright. Mainly the Red side, the dirt side is just hard for me to see my own reticule. With the sun/lighting just making the rocks look bright and the sky. Maybe it’s just me… it’s just Crayola bright to me

The whole “being on red team” thing is a huge advantage on sanctum in general. Not only do you get to fight on a better side if you capture temple, but the contrast/brightness levels actually make sense on that side and don’t screw up gameplay and visuals for other players.

It’s sad to see that a map like sanctum actually gets screwed over this badly on one side because someone wanted to crank up the brightness to that of Halo 3’s Nova FX in forge. I thought the maps were supposed to be extremely symmetrical on WZ?