Huge Bug In Infection! (Or Easter Egg?)

!

Woah this seems cool, I want to try it.

!

How is this ‘game-breaking’, exactly? Aside from just being a neat easter egg?

You’re still better off with the shotgun.

I don’t know why you’d call this ‘game-breaking’ when it really isn’t that effective against a swarm of infected, it’s a harmless bug more than anything.

!

Stealing a sword = 10 kills worth of ammo. Picking up a shotty off a dead team mate that wasn’t playing is only 5 kills. Even less if they were playing and didn’t have a full mag. It’s a pretty big deal, though I never ran across that scenario tonight in the 20 games I played.

Fixed? Heck no! Thats cool that you can.

On the off-chance you do assassinate an enemy, you deserve the right to use their severed arm to cut the -Yoink- out of the rest of them. You gotta beat 'em with their own kind.

I have run into a case where there was an enemy that had a magnum but was not infected or human team just normal.

> 2535434873624637;10:
> I have run into a case where there was an enemy that had a magnum but was not infected or human team just normal.

Dood tht wuz totally the syentist taht made the infectin!

I noticed that some times you start with a green sword. Anyone else notice? Usually it’s only 1 person on the team.

> 2533275017602303;12:
> I noticed that some times you start with a green sword. Anyone else notice? Usually it’s only 1 person on the team.

Maybe the 2 alpha infected? They also spawn with camo and have red markings on their armor (otherwise all green of course)

I love stealing the green energy sword, it lets people know you were badass enough to assassinate a zombie… plus you can drop it and share it with your teammates.

leave it be it could a fun add on

I believe it is a game saver due to the fact of limited ammunition for players. get the chance to assassinate the enemy equals taking the sword and hopefully surviving a little longer. its not cheating in any way since its a non range weapon. what would be cheating is if wielding the sword would give you the same attributes as the infected players. overall its a good thing its in. give you bragging rights to say “i assassinated a zombie who wants my brains”

Your friend took the zombies power for his own.

i don’t know why it’d be that big of an advantage that it allows you to take a weapon that requires you to get within striking distance of the infected in order to use it. seems much more risky than shotty/AR/pistol wielding.

the only weapon to me that seems slightly OP is the beam rifle. it just has to touch the infected to melt them, at least with a human snipe you still have to be accurate.

> 2535468547991460;18:
> i don’t know why it’d be that big of an advantage that it allows you to take a weapon that requires you to get within striking distance of the infected in order to use it. seems much more risky than shotty/AR/pistol wielding.
>
> the only weapon to me that seems slightly OP is the beam rifle. it just has to touch the infected to melt them, at least with a human snipe you still have to be accurate.

I can confirm this happening. Made a thread about it yesterday with proof haha