Huge battles

Remember that short little clip in Tip of the Spear where there were a ton of Warthogs charging as a ton of Banshees attacked them? It seemed like the first person view of something out of halo wars. Why can’t we have that in game, as a playable section? Assassins Creed 3 is proving its possible to have huge amounts of activity on screen at one time. It may not be necessarily in halo 4 since it seems that the Chief is off on his own, but at some point in the new trilogy he has to hook up with the UNSC, and why can’t they lead a huge charge in this new enemy?

Hell yeah, we’re at war after all. I’ll take this over the lame -Yoink- boss battles of Halo 2 any day.

I would like campaign missions like this and multiplayer matches like this with HUGE Team Battle. (16 v 16) With lots of vehicles both big and small including transport hogs, elephants, pelicans, phantoms, and scarabs.

uhm…the war kind of ended lol…

There was a ps3 game that allowed for i believe 256 person multiplayer. surely not that large would be necessary, but a larger invasion style game would be great.

But 343 is saying there is a new enemy. Wouldnt that also mean new war, especially if this is becoming a trilogy.

I’m pretty sure we will cuz most of the rumors that came out last year are right, and one rumor was huge battlefields.

I can only imagine this would happen in campaign or Spartan Ops. As much as I wish it could happen in multiplayer, the game is already pushing the limits of the xbox. Not to mention all the lag that would create problems :confused: I would most definitely support it though if it is possible.

I’m the only one that said no, not at all. It’s merely because I don’t like big team battles, because I can’t stand out and can’t always carry my team if they suck.

I wouldn’t mind a huge campaign mission, but I really wouldn’t go out of my way to play one.

Frankie specifically said several times he was really excited about a HUGE vehicle you get to pilot in the game so, I’m thinking there will have to be at least one big battle.

> Frankie specifically said several times he was really excited about a HUGE vehicle you get to pilot in the game so, I’m thinking there will have to be at least one big battle.

WHERE!?!? Possible ELEPHANT RETURN??

In Gears they have a system where sometimes you can choose a path you want to take. It doesn’t drastically alter gameplay but it varies it. Generally when you have vehicle options in Halo there is one obviously recommended one. It would be cool for the big battle if (in campaign) there was several squads you could choose to go with. (Warthogs, scorpions, falcon/hornet, elephant with mongoose support, or mixes of vehicles, but different squads) each squad would have a different objective, (warthogs charge, falcons go behing enemy lines, scorpions take down air) and would alter the gameplay.
ps. they could also have an infantry squad, or if its an all infantry battle, various squads with different weapons.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the elephant. But it was useless in slayer in halo 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

> Hell yeah, we’re at war after all. I’ll take this over the lame -Yoink!- boss battles of Halo 2 any day.

The only thing lame about Halo 2 was the fact that they allowed homos like you to play it.

> Don’t get me wrong, I love the elephant. But it was useless in slayer in halo 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun but useless

it doesnt have to be in multiplayer. less open, and better turrets or turret locations could change that.

> I would like campaign missions like this and multiplayer matches like this with HUGE Team Battle. (16 v 16) With lots of vehicles both big and small including transport hogs, elephants, pelicans, phantoms, and scarabs.

I think it was confirmed that matches would still have 16 players max.

> > Don’t get me wrong, I love the elephant. But it was useless in slayer in halo 3 :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Fun but useless

VERY* fun, but useless