HUD Too Light/Dull

So, the game has been out for a while now and I know this change is probably never gonna happen.

But, is anyone else having issues with the HUD being too light? On brighter maps like Ragnarok especially, the HUD seems to blend in a little too well with he environments. I constantly have trouble being able to see it on brigther maps, the ammo counter in particular.

Has this been an issue with anyone else? It’s a really annoying, and sometimes a life costing problem.

I personally can’t stand the motion sensor now.

I am half colour blind,and on many maps I can’t even see the red dots on many backgrounds.

I wish the colours were better

> I personally can’t stand the motion sensor now.
>
> I am half colour blind,and on many maps I can’t even see the red dots on many backgrounds.
>
> I wish the colours were better

My friend constantly complains about the colors giving him headaches after extended play.

And, on the note about being color blind you would think that there would be a colorblind option for this game. Virtually every other shooter has it, why not Halo?

> I personally can’t stand the motion sensor now.
>
> I am half colour blind,and on many maps I can’t even see the red dots on many backgrounds.
>
> I wish the colours were better

lol my friend is quite colour blind too. He actually kills his own teammates quite often and gets booted.

Yes, it’s annoying.

if its too bright for you, there is a brightness adjustment bar that you can change in-game.

> > I personally can’t stand the motion sensor now.
> >
> > I am half colour blind,and on many maps I can’t even see the red dots on many backgrounds.
> >
> > I wish the colours were better
>
> lol my friend is quite colour blind too. He actually kills his own teammates quite often and gets booted.

Even with Waypoints?

> if its too bright for you, there is a brightness adjustment bar that you can change in-game.

Already tried that, it’s not as much the brightness of the HUD as much as it doesn’t contrast well enough on brighter maps.

I have to say reach looked better there was more definition and more defined colours. Yes you can change the brightness but it dont make much differance.

Sure wish teammates died with an X above them!

On my HDTV Samsung, the hud is way too bold in Campaign and I have a hard time seeing past it in darker areas.