HUD Scaling.

I’ve been playing the flight and I’ve noticed how the HUD doesn’t scale with FOV. Playing with 120 Fov makes the HUD so tiny that you can barely see your reticle, radar, and health bar even. The only way I’ve managed to fix it is by using the display margin scale. Hopefully, there can be proper scaling or maybe a slider that allows us to personalize the size of our HUD.

> 2533274874174269;1:
> I’ve been playing the flight and I’ve noticed how the HUD doesn’t scale with FOV. Playing with 120 Fov makes the HUD so tiny that you can barely see your reticle, radar, and health bar even. The only way I’ve managed to fix it is by using the display margin scale. Hopefully, there can be proper scaling or maybe a slider that allows us to personalize the size of our HUD.

Not 100% sure so sorry if this is wrong, but can’t you do that under the “video” settings?

> 2533274816751014;2:
> > 2533274874174269;1:
> > I’ve been playing the flight and I’ve noticed how the HUD doesn’t scale with FOV. Playing with 120 Fov makes the HUD so tiny that you can barely see your reticle, radar, and health bar even. The only way I’ve managed to fix it is by using the display margin scale. Hopefully, there can be proper scaling or maybe a slider that allows us to personalize the size of our HUD.
>
> Not 100% sure so sorry if this is wrong, but can’t you do that under the “video” settings?

Yeah, the aforementioned is down under the “UI” settings but all that really does is how close the HUD is to the center of your screen. I’m just wondering that maybe in the future you can properly scale the HUD to the FOV. There’s a “glitch” at the end of a game that shows the correct proportions of the HUD scaled to selected FOV.