HUD differences

I know this is small beans compared to everything else the trailers have given us, but I noticed a difference between Locke and Chief’s view during the first-person sections. Locke has a continuous health bar whilst Chief’s is segmented. This could imply that Chief’s Health will work like how it did in Reach, whilst Locke’s will be as it was in the beta.

I do not see a reason for that though because Chief’s Mark VI already has the automatic biofoam injectors, unless some -Yoink- caused them to permanently fail.

> 2533274873310828;2:
> I do not see a reason for that though because Chief’s Mark VI already has the automatic biofoam injectors, unless some -Yoink- caused them to permanently fail.

I know, it doesn’t make all that much sense, but the new GEN2 suits might have a new, more efficient or effective version of the system.

Chief has 3 grenades, he’s hacking. We can only have 2 of each type.

Hey did anyone else notice that in the “All Hail” trailer, Locke was holding a DMR but on his HUD it showed him holding a BR. lol

> 2533274807055447;5:
> Hey did anyone else notice that in the “All Hail” trailer, Locke was holding a DMR but on his HUD it showed him holding a BR. lol

Yup… Plus Chief is holding THREE SAME grenades. While in the past few Halo games, we were only allowed to hold two.

> 2533274949216347;6:
> > 2533274807055447;5:
> > Hey did anyone else notice that in the “All Hail” trailer, Locke was holding a DMR but on his HUD it showed him holding a BR. lol
>
>
> Yup… Plus Chief is holding THREE SAME grenades. While in the past few Halo games, we were only allowed to hold two.

Halo CE allowed for 4 of each, Also auto-ejecting pistol from holster :slight_smile: