HUD customisation

I’d love to finally have HUD customisation for multiplayer. Basically for each helmet it has its own corresponding HUD like for all the characters in Halo 5’s campaign. I mean it’s not too much of an ask is it?

I’d like either that or custom visor options like color and the ability to choose which hud we want.

I’d like it if each helmet had it’s own visor lines and the colour would change from the inside based on which visor colour you chose. But make sure it’s something you can turn off and just have a plain default visor/colour, I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t want that, especially the competitive scene.

> 2533275031939856;3:
> I’d like it if each helmet had it’s own visor lines and the colour would change from the inside based on which visor colour you chose. But make sure it’s something you can turn off and just have a plain default visor/colour, I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t want that, especially the competitive scene.

each helmet canonically should have a different HUD, so would make most sense for the HUD to be tied to helmet customization

Other than color I dont really want excessive stuff on the HUD. Basic HUD meters and additives are fine for me coupled with no visible helmet parts like the cap.

Color is an exception since it could be helpfull for people with different forms of colorblindness though I dont think that HUD color should be dependant on the visor color.

> 2533274833083579;1:
> I’d love to finally have HUD customisation for multiplayer. Basically for each helmet it has its own corresponding HUD like for all the characters in Halo 5’s campaign. I mean it’s not too much of an ask is it?

This would be an incredible addition and would really add a layer of submersion. Sadly, I think it is took much to ask. In one of the episodes of “The Sprint”, they show the work they put into the visors for Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris. It was A LOT. Basically weeks of work for artists. Maybe they could give us an option from like ten? Or add them over time. I could see this also being a micro transaction, but let’s not think that way

> 2533274817390757;6:
> > 2533274833083579;1:
> > I’d love to finally have HUD customisation for multiplayer. Basically for each helmet it has its own corresponding HUD like for all the characters in Halo 5’s campaign. I mean it’s not too much of an ask is it?
>
> This would be an incredible addition and would really add a layer of submersion. Sadly, I think it is took much to ask. In one of the episodes of “The Sprint”, they show the work they put into the visors for Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris. It was A LOT. Basically weeks of work for artists. Maybe they could give us an option from like ten? Or add them over time. I could see this also being a micro transaction, but let’s not think that way

I didn’t know this. I mean maybe they could start off with giving us HUDs we’ve already seen and then see how we respond to it and go from there maybe. Plus I agree with Fully Skully that you should be able to turn it on/off if you don’t want it and just want the standard multiplayer one. have to admit if they did to this and made it a micro transaction, that be a pretty -Yoink- move lol.

I’m always pro full customization when it comes to things like this. It might not be the most important option in the world, however it is a life commodity. As such I would take personalized options over forced HUDs based on the helmets canon every time. Personally I would love to see options for:

• color - size - position (location of health, ammo up or down, aim at the center or lower half, medals pop-up location…) - transparency - fading time - helmet on/off | visor reflection on/off - reticle type - right or left handed - weapon model size - shaky cam / shaky HUD / fixed camera - deactivate secondary infos like area name or compass - no HUD for forge game types or machinimaThis is more or less all I can think of so far. You Halo people got other ideas?:bulb::slightly_smiling_face:

> 2533275031939856;3:
> I’d like it if each helmet had it’s own visor lines and the colour would change from the inside based on which visor colour you chose. But make sure it’s something you can turn off and just have a plain default visor/colour, I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t want that, especially the competitive scene.

Definitely wouldn’t mind that, either visor color changes, or the hud is slightly different. Locke’s was different from Chief’s from what I remember.

> 2533274812438213;9:
> > 2533275031939856;3:
> > I’d like it if each helmet had it’s own visor lines and the colour would change from the inside based on which visor colour you chose. But make sure it’s something you can turn off and just have a plain default visor/colour, I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t want that, especially the competitive scene.
>
> Definitely wouldn’t mind that, either visor color changes, or the hud is slightly different. Locke’s was different from Chief’s from what I remember.

I think all of Osiris and Blue Team had diffrrent HUDs.

> 2533275031939856;10:
> > 2533274812438213;9:
> > > 2533275031939856;3:
> > > I’d like it if each helmet had it’s own visor lines and the colour would change from the inside based on which visor colour you chose. But make sure it’s something you can turn off and just have a plain default visor/colour, I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t want that, especially the competitive scene.
> >
> > Definitely wouldn’t mind that, either visor color changes, or the hud is slightly different. Locke’s was different from Chief’s from what I remember.
>
> I think all of Osiris and Blue Team had diffrrent HUDs.

Then I’m definitely on board for Custom Huds. Imagine using the Gungnir and Spartan Laser and there is some special synchronization.

it’d be so cool to have hud changes

Yeah

> 2533274795098161;8:
> You Halo people got other ideas?:bulb::slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve always wanted to have a glowing visor on my guy.