Hud and Visor Colour

So in Campaign depending on the character you are playing as depends on what your hud looks like and the colour of your visor, maybe 343i can try and bring this into multiplayer depending on the helmet you have depends on what the hud looks like (I know there will be ALOT of Helmets so this would be difficult) and depending on the colour of your visor depends on what the colour of your hud looks like (This is easier) This just adds some customisation too the game. And it would be good to make this an option just in case you don’t like playing with these changes you can turn them off.
What do you think?
Should 343i add this?

I did that exact same thing
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/customizable-huds-in-halo-5/461b8883-52f6-4a18-9ca3-07672eaf3aaa/posts?page=1

I dont think the helmet design will change in multiplayer. But I do hope that you’ll be able to pick your HUD design and colour. Cause that’d be awesome.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> I dont think the helmet design will change in multiplayer. But I do hope that you’ll be able to pick your HUD design and colour. Cause that’d be awesome.

It would be quite cool

I doubt it, but it would be nice

Yes it would be very nice to bring back this into multiplayer.
Maybe just add an option to show it or not (to give people choice).
I defenitly want that!

It would be awesome if it was like that in multiplayer

> 2533274837998235;6:
> Yes it would be very nice to bring back this into multiplayer.
> Maybe just add an option to show it or not (to give people choice).
> I defenitly want that!

Thats what i was thinking too, if it was to be added into the game, make it an option so if people don’t wanna use it they can turn it off and it won’t effect them

Since split screen is no longer a thing and isn’t in the game I see no reason why they shouldn’t put the helmet frame and hud variations into multiplayer.

Sounds really cool, and it would definitely help make the gameplay more immersive too, like your in the helmet.

From the vids it looks like they’re leaving the helmet frames out of multiplayer for competitions sake. It would be cool if your HUD at least changed with your visor color or something like that.

> 2533274808623176;11:
> From the vids it looks like they’re leaving the helmet frames out of multiplayer for competitions sake. It would be cool if your HUD at least changed with your visor color or something like that.

Well to be honest how would it effect competitions? It doesn’t do anything but add another visual effect to the game.

Finally! different HUDS!

I think it would be pretty cool to have different HUD’s in Multiplayer.

However I entirely understand if we don’t get them, and I feel like people shouldn’t get worked up if that ends up being the case.

I think you should be able to change the colour of the individual parts of the armour, rather than having a primary and a secondary colours. Meaning, that you could change your visor colour and therefore be able to change the colour of your HUD.

> 2533274923639240;12:
> > 2533274808623176;11:
> > From the vids it looks like they’re leaving the helmet frames out of multiplayer for competitions sake. It would be cool if your HUD at least changed with your visor color or something like that.
>
>
> Well to be honest how would it effect competitions? It doesn’t do anything but add another visual effect to the game.

It creates player blindspots that’d need balancing. Pro teams would wear all EVA for naximum sight and target people from the edge of their vision so thehelmet blocks it. It isnt MUCH of an advantage, but it does something.

It sounds cool in theory, but in practice I believe it would simply lead to a lot of complaining that one HUD design/color scheme gives you an “advantage” over the others. If this forum has taught me anything, it’s that people will complain about ANYTHING.

It would be absolutely wonderful if you can customize your HUD’s color in Matchmaking! That will provide a whole new level of customization.

It would be cool if they did

It would be nice, but changing HUD won’t be in H5 multiplayer. Maybe in Halo 6?