HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Powered Exoskeleton Vehicle

HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Gen 2 Goliath

What it could look like.

The suit that I will be calling Goliath(the Name can be changed) is the newest iteration of HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark 1. Seeing how the Mantis is the Mark 9 I saw it fitting to call it Gen 2 like the Mjolnir Gen 2. This suit would act with current Mjolnir Suits being worn around them. It would utilize Mjolnir’s current power and features amplifying it’s own. The suit can be used without Mjolnir however it will require a Neural Interlace to function correctly.

The Goliath supports many components currently supported by Mjolnir. Such as.

Energy Shielding: A protective barrier that surrounds the armor and protects the user from harm.

Inner Skinsuit: The inner skinsuit is made of a moisture-absorbing synthetic material linked to an environmental control computer and the occupant’s neural interface. It controls the suit’s temperature and actively changes how the suit fits the user.

Compact Fusion Reactor: The fusion reactors are the most essential part of the Goliath system, as it provides power to all equipment on the armor—the reactor is built into the suit and allows for nearly unlimited movement. The Goliath consists of 3 fusion reactors installed at the upper and lower back of the torso carapace. When combined with Mjolnir armor systems, Goliath can utilize the additional Reactor to amplify power outage for the suit’s various components. Under extreme circumstances and in compliance with Cole Protocol the Fusion reactors are set with a nuclear fission self-destruct sequence with a staggered countdown.

Power supply control unit: Manages the power supply of the armor.

MJOLNIR Gen 2 BIOS: The basic input/output system, standard firmware interface of the GEN2 suite.

VISOR 4.0: Up to version 4.09, these visor installments are optimized and customized to facilitate specialized tasks. VISR 4.0 is capable of managing a Spartan’s disparate sensor feeds, battlenet links, and suit diagnostic messages. In Addition the VISOR incorporates lockon and targeting systems for various self-guided high explosive munitions.

Force-multiplying circuits: Allows the user greatly enhanced reflexes and strength, improving mobility and combat effectiveness in close quarters. The Addition of Mjolnir Armor systems increase the effectiveness of these circuits as well acts as an additional skeletal frame for the suit.

Motion tracker: Shows movement of friendly and enemy units within the system’s radius as well environmental mapping and Local positioning systems.

Pressure Seal: The pressure seal is a vital component to Both the MJOLNIR system and Goliath system, it keeps the system airtight, underwater or in space. The seal is very strong and will only break under extreme pressure, such as in a high velocity impact or when the hydrostatic gel has been over pressurized.

Support Upgrades and Tactical Packages: These customized and specialized upgrades/packages allow combat advantages by modifying the core and periphery systems of GEN2.

Sprint Module: Much like Mjolnir GEN2, the Goliath suit has a built-in sprint module that allows the user to run at faster speeds by overriding safety protocols.

Integrated Thruster System: GEN2 suits are equipped with an array of shoulder, Torso, leg, and back-mounted thrusters, increasing a Spartan’s mobility in the field and in vacuum environments. The system was added as part of a series-wide update for Mjolnir as well as Goliath. The Goliath suit utilizes vectored-thrust fusion thrusters that far exceed the thrust capabilities On standard Mjolnir systems. This is in part to compensate for the suit increased size and weight. In addition this allows for greatly increased thrust aided speed and mobility. It is powerful enough to allow the user a thrust added jump as well as lateral evasive and sprint aided thrusting. Integrated thrusters saw use in combat as early as March 2555.

Auto-repair and bypass Nodes: Any damage that the armor plating suffers can be repaired by built-in, triply-redundant subsystems. These systems are receptive to nanomachines facilitating the repair. Additionally, bypass channels allow certain components to function if routing is compromised by extensive damage. Both these systems can fail, resulting in “scarred” armor plating.

The suit on it own weighs approximately 1500kgs without armaments and is about 9 feet 4 inches tall. With a Spartan Operator its weight is nearly 2 tons.

The armaments would consist of arm mounted M655 Heavy Machine Gun, A shoulder Mounted Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920(Railgun), and/or Multiple Launch Rocket System-1 Hydra Gyroc Launcher(Hydra Launch).

In Gameplay:
The armor would act like a Vehicle. It would start with its Back opened upward arms open outward. A Spartan would jump in not unlike they do to get into a Mantis. Once it has started you you will be in third person. Controls would be very similar to normal Spartan controls. (I use Halo 4 controller layout so if this will be different if you use one of the other layouts)
A- Boosted Jump
B-Crouch
X-Exit armor
Y-switch secondary Fire modes
Left Analog-Movement
Left Analog click-Boosted Sprint
Right Analog Click-hover and maybe slight zoom
Right Analog-Look
Right Trigger-Fire Main Weapon
Left Trigger-Fire Secondary Weapon
Left Bumper-Thrust Evade
Right Bumper-Melee Attack & Shoulder Charge & maybe Ground Pound (hold)

Standard movement would be about as fast as a Ghost if not slightly slower. You also have a Boosted Sprint which would also be about as fast as a boosted Ghost if not slightly slower, you can not shoot your weapons while Boost Sprinting. Thrust evade would also be about the same speed as Boosted Ghost, Time between each possible Thrust would be 1.8 seconds and you would travel about 11 meters aka 1.75 times the length of a warthog (mind you a normal Spartan thrust is 6.3 meter almost exactly the length of a warthog). If hover is added then I’d say it should last 3 to 4 seconds and act pretty much the same as it do with Spartans. Jump height will be 23 feet or about 2.5 the height of the armor.

The normal melee would do the same damage as a Spartan Charge. A Shoulder Charge would be an insta kill against a normal Spartan but so would just sprinting through them, The shoulder charge would be more of a vehicle damaging attack it would be 2.8 times more damaging than a Normal Spartan Charge Aka Blowing up a normal ghost in 2.8 hits. If ground pound is also an ability it would also get a 2.8 times damage buff aka blowing up a ghost in 1.7 hits.

It’s shielding should be as strong as a normal banshee and armor/health of a normal wasp. It’s Weak spot will be the head, it takes double damage to the head when the shields are down. I Don’t think it should be hijackable but if it need to be for balance it could just be like the Mantis.

This armor would act as an equivalent to the Tank and Mantis however instead of being a slowing moving powerhouse this would be more of a fast moving glass cannon. It would be the first fast moving high powered vehicle that doesn’t fly.

In addition to This I would like The Grunt Goblin(Nerfed), The Cyclops, and the Locus as usable Vehicles in Halo 6

Dude this is too much for me to take in lmao. Sounds pretty legit though from what you put down.

I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).

> 2666640315087182;3:
> I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).

There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.

It looks do badass, I absolutely love everything from HW2. I’m so sad Jeremy left 343i he’s so talented. I think it’d be super fun to wreck house in one of those in the campaign once or twice.

> 2533275031939856;5:
> It looks do badass, I absolutely love everything from HW2. I’m so sad Jeremy left 343i he’s so talented. I think it’d be super fun to wreck house in one of those in the campaign once or twice.

Jeremy? what did he do?
Yeah. Imagine having one of these in a firefight mode. God, that would be so great.

> 2533274825160595;6:
> > 2533275031939856;5:
> > It looks do badass, I absolutely love everything from HW2. I’m so sad Jeremy left 343i he’s so talented. I think it’d be super fun to wreck house in one of those in the campaign once or twice.
>
> Jeremy? what did he do?
> Yeah. Imagine having one of these in a firefight mode. God, that would be so great.

Jeremy Cook was the art director for HW2, unfortunately he left in March.

> 2533275031939856;7:
> > 2533274825160595;6:
> > > 2533275031939856;5:
> > > It looks do badass, I absolutely love everything from HW2. I’m so sad Jeremy left 343i he’s so talented. I think it’d be super fun to wreck house in one of those in the campaign once or twice.
> >
> > Jeremy? what did he do?
> > Yeah. Imagine having one of these in a firefight mode. God, that would be so great.
>
> Jeremy Cook was the art director for HW2, unfortunately he left in March.

Oh. That’s unfortunate. Well here’s hoping they still use his art style.

> 2533274825160595;8:
> > 2533275031939856;7:
> > > 2533274825160595;6:
> > > > 2533275031939856;5:
> > > > It looks do badass, I absolutely love everything from HW2. I’m so sad Jeremy left 343i he’s so talented. I think it’d be super fun to wreck house in one of those in the campaign once or twice.
> > >
> > > Jeremy? what did he do?
> > > Yeah. Imagine having one of these in a firefight mode. God, that would be so great.
> >
> > Jeremy Cook was the art director for HW2, unfortunately he left in March.
>
> Oh. That’s unfortunate. Well here’s hoping they still use his art style.

They’re using Sparth’s new style but so far it looks good so I’m happy. Just sucks losing someone as talented as Jeremy.

> 2533274825160595;4:
> > 2666640315087182;3:
> > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
>
> There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.

I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.

Let me pilot a Goblin

> 2666640315087182;10:
> > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> >
> > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
>
> I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.

No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.

> 2533274825160595;12:
> > 2666640315087182;10:
> > > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> > >
> > > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
> >
> > I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.
>
> No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.

343 has some wired classifications. A vehicle in the sense of a game is a object that the player’s avatar can enter and control. They for some reason classify Truth and Reconciliation as a vehicle even though it is clearly a location (in the sense of gameplay). To make things a little more clear, the UNSC Elephant (from Halo 3) is a vehicle, the Scarab is not. In a gameplay mechanics the Goblin is in the same category as the Hunter, an Enemy NPC. You don’t see a Grunt enter a goblin or leave a Goblin do you? You can see Brutes leave wraiths.

> 2666640315087182;13:
> > 2533274825160595;12:
> > > 2666640315087182;10:
> > > > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> > > >
> > > > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
> > >
> > > I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.
> >
> > No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.
>
> 343 has some wired classifications. A vehicle in the sense of a game is a object that the player’s avatar can enter and control. They for some reason classify Truth and Reconciliation as a vehicle even though it is clearly a location (in the sense of gameplay). To make things a little more clear, the UNSC Elephant (from Halo 3) is a vehicle, the Scarab is not. In a gameplay mechanics the Goblin is in the same category as the Hunter, an Enemy NPC. You don’t see a Grunt enter a goblin or leave a Goblin do you? You can see Brutes leave wraiths.

Ok. but canonically it is a vehicle and there is no reason to believe 343 couldn’t make it a vehicle players can use.

> 2533274825160595;14:
> > 2666640315087182;13:
> > > 2533274825160595;12:
> > > > 2666640315087182;10:
> > > > > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > > > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > > > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> > > > >
> > > > > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
> > > >
> > > > I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.
> > >
> > > No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.
> >
> > 343 has some wired classifications. A vehicle in the sense of a game is a object that the player’s avatar can enter and control. They for some reason classify Truth and Reconciliation as a vehicle even though it is clearly a location (in the sense of gameplay). To make things a little more clear, the UNSC Elephant (from Halo 3) is a vehicle, the Scarab is not. In a gameplay mechanics the Goblin is in the same category as the Hunter, an Enemy NPC. You don’t see a Grunt enter a goblin or leave a Goblin do you? You can see Brutes leave wraiths.
>
> Ok. but canonically it is a vehicle and there is no reason to believe 343 couldn’t make it a vehicle players can use.

I would be interested to see that. Grunt and Elites can drive ghosts. Although the Goblin is a bit small for Elites.

> 2666640315087182;15:
> > 2533274825160595;14:
> > > 2666640315087182;13:
> > > > 2533274825160595;12:
> > > > > 2666640315087182;10:
> > > > > > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > > > > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > > > > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
> > > > >
> > > > > I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.
> > > >
> > > > No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.
> > >
> > > 343 has some wired classifications. A vehicle in the sense of a game is a object that the player’s avatar can enter and control. They for some reason classify Truth and Reconciliation as a vehicle even though it is clearly a location (in the sense of gameplay). To make things a little more clear, the UNSC Elephant (from Halo 3) is a vehicle, the Scarab is not. In a gameplay mechanics the Goblin is in the same category as the Hunter, an Enemy NPC. You don’t see a Grunt enter a goblin or leave a Goblin do you? You can see Brutes leave wraiths.
> >
> > Ok. but canonically it is a vehicle and there is no reason to believe 343 couldn’t make it a vehicle players can use.
>
> I would be interested to see that. Grunt and Elites can drive ghosts. Although the Goblin is a bit small for Elites.

The cockpit is actually quite large because of the Grunts Backpack. So, i have no doubt a Spartan could fit in but an Elite is a different story. The Halo Wars 2 style Elites would probably fit but there is no way the Halo 4/5 style is going to fit.

> 2533274825160595;16:
> > 2666640315087182;15:
> > > 2533274825160595;14:
> > > > 2666640315087182;13:
> > > > > 2533274825160595;12:
> > > > > > 2666640315087182;10:
> > > > > > > 2533274825160595;4:
> > > > > > > > 2666640315087182;3:
> > > > > > > > I would rather see a covenant counterpart to the Mantis than the Mantis 2.0 (or a promethean counterpart, just something not UNSC in origin).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > There is. Its the Grunt Goblin. Also this suit isn’t a Mantis 2.0 even if the both share the same name. It has more in common with the ghost and wasp than the mantis at least in gameplay.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I saw the Goblin, but it is sort of more of an NPC than a vehicle.
> > > > >
> > > > > No it’s a vehicle, just one we can’t pilot. I believe 343 stated that it was going to be usable by players at one point. So it’s very possible that if it comes back in Infinite that it could just be a new vehicle.
> > > >
> > > > 343 has some wired classifications. A vehicle in the sense of a game is a object that the player’s avatar can enter and control. They for some reason classify Truth and Reconciliation as a vehicle even though it is clearly a location (in the sense of gameplay). To make things a little more clear, the UNSC Elephant (from Halo 3) is a vehicle, the Scarab is not. In a gameplay mechanics the Goblin is in the same category as the Hunter, an Enemy NPC. You don’t see a Grunt enter a goblin or leave a Goblin do you? You can see Brutes leave wraiths.
> > >
> > > Ok. but canonically it is a vehicle and there is no reason to believe 343 couldn’t make it a vehicle players can use.
> >
> > I would be interested to see that. Grunt and Elites can drive ghosts. Although the Goblin is a bit small for Elites.
>
> The cockpit is actually quite large because of the Grunts Backpack. So, i have no doubt a Spartan could fit in but an Elite is a different story. The Halo Wars 2 style Elites would probably fit but there is no way the Halo 4/5 style is going to fit.

Lets go with the Halo 2, 3 and Reach style then.

I think it would be cool, but I love flying vehicles so I am a little biased ahah

> 2535468068594092;18:
> I think it would be cool, but I love flying vehicles so I am a little biased ahah

Well the version I came up with for this thread doesn’t fly it at most hovers like Spartans can in Halo 5. Though, I think it could work.

Flight Controls.
Down on the D-pad to activate and deactivate Flight mode.
A-Ascend
B-Descend
X-Exit armor
Y-switch secondary Fire modes
Left Analog-Movement
Left Analog click-Boosted thrust
Right Analog Click-slight zoom
Right Analog-Look
Right Trigger-Fire Main Weapon
Left Trigger-Fire Secondary Weapon
Left Bumper-Thrust Evade
Right Bumper-Melee Attack

Flight Mode wont last forever. It will Last for 30 seconds and Boosted thrust will decrease this to 15 seconds. After the suit will have a 30 seconds cool down before Flight mode can be used again. While In flight the Armors base movement speed is the same as it is on the ground. Boosted Thrust will be as fast as the Banshee boost and it can’t use any weapons while boosting.

If canonically possible, I’d love to pilot a Halo Wars 2 Cyclops.