Hoy do you kill the warden eternal on legendary??

How do you defeat him playing solo in campaign??

> 2533274841296220;1:
> How do you defeat him playing solo in campaign??

shoot him in the back.

Shoot it until it dies.

Assuming this isn’t a troll post…

Order your team to pick up every heavy weapon you can until each has a sniper, incineration cannon, Saw, anything of that damage caliber. Then grab one yourself, once the fight starts make sure you smash any small enemies that spawn quickly then order your team to open fire on Warden. He will go down quickly.

Run, hide, shoot and repeat

You need to sacrifice a Moa.

Just like the old days of Doom:
Shoot, strafe, run, shoot until it’s dead. Pretty difficult, not going to lie. I had a hard time. But I suggest looking up playthroughs for tips.

There are 3 times you face a Warden (or many). There are a number of YouTube videos available that show you various techniques people have used for all of them. The first time I got past the first one, I did it by positioning myself at the back of the map near the edge where there is no “curb” to keep you from falling off and then waited for the Warden to charge me like an angry bull and he went right off the edge and died (took a number of tries because he doesn’t always charge and he often still gets you despite your best attempt to thrust out of the way at the last second). It’s not terribly hard to beat him the old fashioned way (e.g. the advice others have given above) but that’s how I did it the first time.

The second time is when you face two wardens, but they are far away and it’s easy to stay back so you only face one at a time and you can just pop out from behind cover occasionally and pick them off (takes a while but there are lots of weapons lying around).

The third time is when you face a whole room full of them. Easiest thing to do is avoid them. You can likewise find the video that shows this technique, but in a nutshell, you sprint over to the grav lift (on the left side or the right side) and as it launches you across the map, just look down and as you fly over one of the pillars in the middle of the map, you can drop straight down on top of it (either by zooming in right as you get above it or by ground pounding onto it…careful though…those wardens like to turn into deadly snipers while you’re hanging in the air like that). Then when you get up there, you can jump and thrust as far as possible toward the upper platform (which is your real destination…normally you have to kill all the wardens to get it to lower down so you can run up it) and if you make it just far enough, you can ground pound the rest of the way (usually just far enough to be able to clamber up but one time I made it far enough not to even have to clamber). Then you can just run through the exit door at the back of the map and you avoided the whole cluster yoink. Easy peasy.

Shoot it. Then if it does not die, keep shooting it. If you “think” it is going to die (eventually), keep shooting it. If you think it is about to die, shoot it. When it is very close to death, go up in assassinate it, or keep shooting it until it implodes upon itself.

> 2533274796951708;4:
> Assuming this isn’t a troll post…
>
> Order your team to pick up every heavy weapon you can until each has a sniper, incineration cannon, Saw, anything of that damage caliber. Then grab one yourself, once the fight starts make sure you smash any small enemies that spawn quickly then order your team to open fire on Warden. He will go down quickly.

Thanks !! I will try your strategy!

use power weapons in the back and assasssinate

shoot him in the back witch shotgun :smiley: