Hows Matchmaking?

Are there any issues with getting games to play? My game had to reinstall last night so i cant play until later.

bump I want to know!

crosses fingers

I’m also interested in knowing…

It appears fine, but so far that’s only with the reviewers and you tubers playing

> 2535468947915585;5:
> It appears fine, but so far that’s only with the reviewers and you tubers playing

I’ve played three games, I’m not a youtuber or a reviewer

I don’t know…The beta took me about 15 games to adjust to and then I was fine and started wrecking.
Were I to be honest my first three games I did very very poorly, so I can only hope that I will trend the way I did with the beta and improve

One thing is for certain to…Spartan charge+AR is going to get really old…really fast

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2535468947915585;5:
> > It appears fine, but so far that’s only with the reviewers and you tubers playing
>
>
> I’ve played three games, I’m not a youtuber or a reviewer
>
> I don’t know…The beta took me about 15 games to adjust to and then I was fine and started wrecking.
> Were I to be honest my first three games I did very very poorly, so I can only hope that I will trend the way I did with the beta and improve
>
> One thing is for certain to…Spartan charge+AR is going to get really old…really fast

the severs bruh…how long are the search times?

I’m in Australia, search times for the three games I played were roughly 3 minutes each

Really disappointed to see that the selectable data centers didn’t make it into the game to be honest
the game runs on “dedicated servers”, but I swear in my second game a dude had huge host advantage

> 2533274832130936;8:
> I’m in Australia, search times for the three games I played were roughly 3 minutes each
>
> Really disappointed to see that the selectable data centers didn’t make it into the game to be honest
> the game runs on “dedicated servers”, but I swear in my second game a dude had huge host advantage

There’s no P2P in Halo 5, straight out of Josh’s mouth (or fingertips, whatever) so he probably just had a better ping/yours spiked for a second.

Yes how is the matchmaking? I am wondering the exact same thing after what happened with TMCC. The answer to this question over the 7-10 days will make or break this game for me.
Also does this TRULY have dedicated servers? Not the bs dedicated servers we were promised with TMCC.
I will follow this thread.

Double.

Matchmaking has been fine, no issues at all. But then, the population is probably 10% if that of what it will be tomorrow

> 2787272447958470;10:
> Yes how is the matchmaking? I am wondering the exact same thing after what happened with TMCC. The answer to this question over the 7-10 days will make or break this game for me.
> Also does this TRULY have dedicated servers? Not the bs dedicated servers we were promised with TMCC.
> I will follow this thread.

I’m going to be pretty upset if they don’t come with the dedicated servers in all game modes like they promised. That was a huge selling point for me.

> 2533274804597910;13:
> > 2787272447958470;10:
> > Yes how is the matchmaking? I am wondering the exact same thing after what happened with TMCC. The answer to this question over the 7-10 days will make or break this game for me.
> > Also does this TRULY have dedicated servers? Not the bs dedicated servers we were promised with TMCC.
> > I will follow this thread.
>
>
> I’m going to be pretty upset if they don’t come with the dedicated servers in all game modes like they promised. That was a huge selling point for me.

Yeah no kidding. It has been a year later and we are still missing dedicated servers in TMCC. That’s why I decided not to buy H5 at launch. If what they promise is not delivered with H5, I wont buy it. Period. This is the first major Halo title I have not purchased at launch in years but I am not going through the TMCC lies and experience ever again.

seems like you can find games…good enough for me!

> 2533274832130936;8:
> I’m in Australia, search times for the three games I played were roughly 3 minutes each
>
> Really disappointed to see that the selectable data centers didn’t make it into the game to be honest
> the game runs on “dedicated servers”, but I swear in my second game a dude had huge host advantage

DS doesn’t mean all of a sudden there’s no lag. If you have a worse connection to the server than other people then that will happen.

Can you choose to be an elite (covenant) like in halo 3 and reach or just Spartan in multiplayer?

> 2533274886366907;17:
> Can you choose to be an elite (covenant) like in halo 3 and reach or just Spartan in multiplayer?

Just spartan

> 2533274832130936;8:
>

Good to know hopefully i can get some matches this afternoon.

Follow up on this thread. Sooo??? How is matchmaking? Is this TMCC all over again or is this actually working?