Hows Halo 5 Holding Out

Hows the population holding out against Fallout 4 and BO3?

Only 3rd most played now and steadily declining.

CoD is the worst and I don’t see why people play such a garbage game series. No innovation ever. Just a copy and paste formula and delusional people thinking its a good game series

Who cares?!?!
Just play whatever you want.

I figured I’d give this game another day before FO4 sucks me in, never to be seen again

Pretty boring without any content or real replay ability other than arena and warzone. I’m guessing the population continues to slide rapidly.

This game has me hooked, Halo will be my main game for a while.

> 2533274832183516;3:
> CoD is the worst and I don’t see why people play such a garbage game series. No innovation ever. Just a copy and paste formula and delusional people thinking its a good game series

I say this too but it has three times as much content period, it makes Halo look pathetic H5 has less content than H3.

It’s a FPS - there’s campaign, co-op and competitive multiplayer. What else should there be? The game is fine in my opinion. The online population will level out as gamers figure out which title they enjoy playing most/has most replay value. Newer titles will obviously have traffic skewed to their favor because people are getting their initial playthroughs in