How's H5 doing?

So I took a break . For a very long time but when this game first came out I try harded . How’s it doing , will it last till halo 6?

In US the population seems fine for all the gamemodes

Maybe my 91 gig update will last until halo 6… lol jk

Honestly OP I couldn’t tell ya, I haven’t played in months either and there haven’t been any content updates in a while.

It is great!

> 2535437223494838;1:
> So I took a break . For a very long time but when this game first came out I try harded . How’s it doing , will it last till halo 6?

I am slowing down a bit with the lack of content drops. I know a big one is on the horizon but it does seem to be taking its time. Plus I am currently playing SWTOR: Eternal Throne.

I think the playerbase is shrinking, because I am sure I was a lot better at the game but I’ve been on a terrible losing streak in Warzone and keep being matched with bad teams. So, I am guessing there must be a smaller core of experienced players out there.

Hasnt changed much tbh… Oddball, KOTH, Juggernaut and VIP are STILL absent from matchmaking, retrieving data bug hasn’t been fixed and Theatre is still broken.

> 2533274803587475;5:
> > 2535437223494838;1:
> > So I took a break . For a very long time but when this game first came out I try harded . How’s it doing , will it last till halo 6?
>
> I am slowing down a bit with the lack of content drops. I know a big one is on the horizon but it does seem to be taking its time. Plus I am currently playing SWTOR: Eternal Throne.
>
> I think the playerbase is shrinking, because I am sure I was a lot better at the game but I’ve been on a terrible losing streak in Warzone and keep being matched with bad teams. So, I am guessing there must be a smaller core of experienced players out there.

ALways wanted to play SWOTOR but feel like its to late , and the second I put money into it boom severs gone . And ya every games player base shrinks but some have a good sized community that keep it afloat .

Classic seems good but for the past couple of days arena has been laggy, even after a couple of resets.