hows everyone doing tonight

i had a bad day but tonight seems pretty mellow.

I’m doing okay, had a 14 player Halo 4 custom game night, absolute shenanigans with the amount of chaos that ensued.

Sunday morning over here in england, sat down with a cup of hot chocolate and some crumpets Yum! And going to meet up with friend later today and were going to be having an Assassin creed 3 sesh since she is dying to play it :smiley:

I’ve had an ok day. I have to study for midterms from this Thurs to Tues and then I have a 3 week xmas breaks so I guess it is true when they say every thing has a price.

man i wish i coulda played with ya, and salute to you in england!

morning over here… got a cold but apart from that all good.
waiting for my son to wake up, then will have some fun on Halo4.

Decent day. Sorry yours was bad. Hope tomorrow is better.

Got on a nice roll in a warthog a few times with my friend. Always fun.

> man i wish i coulda played with ya, and salute to you in england!

Why thank you kind sir :wink:

wow alot of people are up, hey u guys i appreciate ya being awake this code can be used twice with diff accts
anxyk3hxnb
free xp

I’m a night owl. :slight_smile:

I’ll leave the code for someone else, though. I have made a pact with myself never to use double XP or XP codes of any kind lol.

> wow alot of people are up, hey u guys i appreciate ya being awake this code can be used twice with diff accts
> anxyk3hxnb
> free xp

Thanks for giving people a chance to win some double xp

thats an unusual pact, but i respect that, hows that going for u

> I’m a night owl. :slight_smile:
>
> I’ll leave the code for someone else, though. I have made a pact with myself never to use double XP or XP codes of any kind lol.

I’m in the same boat with you friend, I feel most people who get capped at 70 used double xp to much or played 24/7 halo, so I am also keeping away from double xp

2 in the morning here just got done playing halo 4 trying to get to sr70 everyone have a good day

im locked at 70 and im screwed with the spec code cuz i didnt opt so that sucks, so i thght instead of throwin these codes away id share with people who love halo!

> i had a bad day but tonight seems pretty mellow.

I’ve had a nasty flu for the better part of the last week so I haven’t been able to game much, at all, of late. Which rather stinks as I finally had some time to actually sit down and play - only to spend most of it in bed.

But things are looking up, fever broke tonight. Thanks for asking!

feel better bro

Had a buddy come over for the day, played some halo 4 side by side and chilled out.

Good day, apart from the halo 4 rage he encountered hahaha.

> > i had a bad day but tonight seems pretty mellow.
>
> I’ve had a nasty flu for the better part of the last week so I haven’t been able to game much, at all, of late. Which rather stinks as I finally had some time to actually sit down and play - only to spend most of it in bed.
>
> But things are looking up, fever broke tonight. Thanks for asking!

Ohh that really sucks, get better soon mate from a halo player :slight_smile:

gotta love raging lol