How?

Seriously how to mess up doubles?

Br starts great
Breakout maps really and no Nades at start.

Why on earth would you put a binary on an open map ugh

I feel like they did this to try to make us shut up about br starts to say it doesn’t play well when it does on the right maps

Why does everything have to be MLG Hardcore?

Why can’t you just have fun?

I think you need to look deep down and realize

Why so serious?

> 2533275010968401;2:
> Why does everything have to be MLG Hardcore?
>
> Why can’t you just have fun?
>
> I think you need to look deep down and realize
>
> Why so serious?

MLG hardcore is fun. That is why we are asking for it… Why are you not okay with letting people have what they want. Does it hurt you? I think you need to look deep down and realize.

> 2533274810302987;3:
> > 2533275010968401;2:
> > Why does everything have to be MLG Hardcore?
> >
> > Why can’t you just have fun?
> >
> > I think you need to look deep down and realize
> >
> > Why so serious?
>
>
> MLG hardcore is fun. That is why we are asking for it… Why are you not okay with letting people have what they want. Does it hurt you? I think you need to look deep down and realize.

Actually, I’m pretty sure people want less “MLG hardcore.” We’ve been asking for more social modes since release. I really don’t see what’s wrong, OP.

Personally not having grenades at start is a godsend to me. I’m hardly ever killed by random nade spam in Valentines Doubles, and I fricken love that.

Which makes me wonder why in the holy -Yoink- would you start off with 2 grenades in Breakout when you have 0% shields? Makes no sense to me.

> 2533274792122747;5:
> Personally not having grenades at start is a godsend to me. I’m hardly ever killed by random nade spam in Valentines Doubles, and I fricken love that.
>
> Which makes me wonder why in the holy -Yoink- would you start off with 2 grenades in Breakout when you have 0% shields? Makes no sense to me.

Breakout has reduced shields, not 0%.

> 2533274792122747;5:
> Personally not having grenades at start is a godsend to me. I’m hardly ever killed by random nade spam in Valentines Doubles, and I fricken love that.
>
> Which makes me wonder why in the holy -Yoink- would you start off with 2 grenades in Breakout when you have 0% shields? Makes no sense to me.

You only start with 1 grenade in breakout btw.