How you model your spartan?

Why do you model your spartan the way it looks? Is there a reason behind it or do you just think it looks epic the way it does?

Mine is modeled after Agent Wyoming from Red vs Blue.

I have nearly the same exact armor as you OP, but I picked it because it looks like my Spartan from Halo 2.

I use the armor I do because it looks like a mash up of an astronaut/cosmonaut and a Spartan.

The Scout helmet and Pathfinder shoulder have a distinct look to them. The Scout is an older model helmet which is designed for reconnaissance operations, so I figured it seemed like a good choice given my fondness for the BR, and the concept of my Spartan being one of the S-III models that upgraded to an S-IV armor loadout made keeping a piece of his old armor kind of a sentimental “this helmet is a part of who I am” thing. The Pathfinder and Soldier shoulders are mostly because I like the rounded feel of the pauldrons and the Pathfinder feels like a good shield pauldron, while the Soldier is mostly chosen to be a smaller, but thematically similar one for added flexibility in the primary arm. The Raider chest is partially for the smaller visual profile (part of why I like the rounder pauldrons) and partially for the look of the back units, and my arms and legs are Contoured to represent the reverse engineering of Shangheili equipment that went into the MJOLNIR GENII.

Overall it just seemed like a visually impressive layout as well as giving a bit of character to what is otherwise a blank template, and because when I sat back and wondered “just who is under this suit” I liked the mental image I came up with while looking at this setup.

I just chose my armor combo because it is visually stunning and represents what Ibelieve to be the true look a spartan assassin.

I’ve done Gold and Aqua/cyan since Halo 2.

Just have always loved the look. :slight_smile:

And I like the Mk 6 helmet since it’s been there since Halo 2. And looks “main characterish” :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanted it to have a Halo 3 feel (forearms, legs, and visor), have a Mark V-type chest (Recruit), and have the closest thing to an ODST helmt (Recruit). The shoulders just look good.
And these are my Halo 3 and Reach colors, so yeah.
Edit: For some reason, my chest hasn’t updated to being Recruit yet.

i use my helmet because it’s the only one next to scout i really like. i hate full-faced visors, and i hate no visors. i just wish Recon’s visor was a bit thinner, and had some attachments on the top. i changed my shoulders to rouge, and i choose them because it makes me look like a leader, and a sniper

It’s what my Halo OC would wear, being a Spartan II “washout” recently sent to the SIV Program, and I also prefer the traditional Mk IV look.

I WOULD still be wearing my Mark V helmet if not for 343i’s herp derp artistic integrity removing it.

like an armored barbie. gotta make sure my visor matches my secondary!!

The grey and cyan colors are inspired by tron legacy, I just love that movie!
Other than that, I like the hazop dezign out of pure preference.

I made mine look like a futuristic knight. Venator helmet, EOD shoulders, Raider chest. Even though he looks serious, I like to think he would be the comic relief of his team.

I chose my helmet because it reminded me of that same killer look the hayabusa helmet had.

I stuck with the spider skin chestplate I got from Amazon cuz it looks cool.

Everything else just stood out.

The colors took me a while because I wanted a color that stood out but I didn’t want to look tacky. I went with red and peach. They go well together and it seems to match my armor.

No real method here; I just pick whatever looks good. Hard to find decent shoulders, though.

Tried to make mine look like some human zealot armor, something that looked exotic. My color sceme based off the elite suite from the original dead space, which was a based of the 360 colors

<— It goes well with my Arctic Battle Rifle. :slight_smile:

> I chose my helmet because it reminded me of that same killer look the hayabusa helmet had.
>
> I stuck with the spider skin chestplate I got from Amazon cuz it looks cool.
>
> Everything else just stood out.
>
> The colors took me a while because I wanted a color that stood out but I didn’t want to look tacky. I went with red and peach. They go well together and it seems to match my armor.

I like the web arnour skin as well. I might use it again soon. Good combo. Best so far IMO.

Never had a formula for what I choose other than it being kinda sleek looking (I guess) and it being purple. I just go with what I like best behond that.

> No real method here; I just pick whatever looks good. Hard to find decent shoulders, though.

Try CIO or Rogue shoulders. Just imo though. Looks fine otherwise.

> > No real method here; I just pick whatever looks good. Hard to find decent shoulders, though.
>
> Try CIO or Rogue shoulders. Just imo though. Looks fine otherwise.

Oh, yeah, I forgot I had Rogue. Thanks, man.