How you KILL the GRUNT GOBLIN?

Hey guys, coment your way to Kill the New Legendary Boss “GRUNT GOBLIN”.

Iused the Light of Urs plasma cannon last night. Worked pretty damn good.

Use a splaser to take out the shield, headshot the Grunt inside. I’ve only done it once be complete accident (wasn’t actually aiming for the shield), and sometimes it might not be worth trying.

With guns.

Shoot the glass and then kill the grunt. Simply as that.

ghosts tend to work pretty well.

As much as i love the fellow lads who use the ‘‘Shoot shield, headshot grunt’’ idea, it’s hard to pull off that strat as one man.

Usually if i play with my mates, yea we grab som lasers, plasma rifles and Binary rifles then proceed to bang that shield, headshot and done.

However i have found that i often need to hold the hands of my fellow Firefighters and shoot off the armor plates instead, allowing everyone else to shoot in the weak spots. In no way am i trying to come off as an arrogant, better knowing player but quite often it’s shocking to carry 60+ kills and then suddenly to see the scoreboard and notice everyone struggling to achieve a mere 20.

There’s some great lack of REQ usage in this WARZONE gamemode, where REQ usage is fundamental to achieve victory.

Honestly BRs and ARs don’t do a good job against that much health… Not even with the Promethean attachment on.

Tanks anyone?

> 2533274923748115;1:
> Hey guys, coment your way to Kill the New Legendary Boss “GRUNT GOBLIN”.

on what level? he likes to spawn in all over the place. L2 sanctum? guns, L5 apex? scorpions, banshees, ghosts. rocket launchers,?

Lure him to the edge of a cliff with delicious food Nipple Pie, then hammer him off.

> 2533274910481960;4:
> With guns.

Ha ha ha good one

> 2533274821174589;9:
> Lure him to the edge of a cliff with delicious food Nipple Pie, then hammer him off.

Can you actually kill him like that? As in, a player stands by the edge of a cliff, he jumps toward them, and then a wraith can come in and give him a little “nudge.” Or does that not work?

MECHAAAAAAAAAA PUNCH!!!

Or, splaser noob combo lol.

Shoot the -Yoink- out of him.

My friend will spawn in a vespin rocket hog and I’ll drive while he guns, eventually the goblin will die

> 2533274824095836;7:
> As much as i love the fellow lads who use the ‘‘Shoot shield, headshot grunt’’ idea, it’s hard to pull off that strat as one man.
>
> Usually if i play with my mates, yea we grab som lasers, plasma rifles and Binary rifles then proceed to bang that shield, headshot and done.
>
> However i have found that i often need to hold the hands of my fellow Firefighters and shoot off the armor plates instead, allowing everyone else to shoot in the weak spots. In no way am i trying to come off as an arrogant, better knowing player but quite often it’s shocking to carry 60+ kills and then suddenly to see the scoreboard and notice everyone struggling to achieve a mere 20.
>
> There’s some great lack of REQ usage in this WARZONE gamemode, where REQ usage is fundamental to achieve victory.
>
> Honestly BRs and ARs don’t do a good job against that much health… Not even with the Promethean attachment on.
>
> Tanks anyone?

This is good advice. Especially the “Tanks anyone” part.

I used a ONI Scorpion on Apex level 5 WZFF to take him out…we had a couple of Mantises helping out…tank still beats everything. :wink:

Depends on the round he shows up in. R3 isn’t as tough as R5, but the basis rule is “go big early” - bring out the biggest & baddest you got for your REQ level. Below R5 plasma casters are good, as well as fuel rod guns. The SPNKR EM is a great rocket launcher - will lock on ground targets (i.e., the GG) and you can cut loose 4 rockets pretty quick, and has good stand-off. Ghost Ultras are good, but in R5 his buddies are the greatest threat to your vehicles. Don’t forget the ONI Warthog, it’s mobility is a serious advantage, and it’s ONI gun can hit hard from a distance.

But, yeah, if I could pull out a tank in Round 3 for the Grunt Goblin, I would do so in a heartbeat!

With my emptied Sword, splattered by the blood of countless slain enemy Elites.

The quickest way to kill the Goblin is to target the weak points on his back and nose. Or by Splasering the shield and popping a headshot

use the most effective tactic available?..Focused fire from 90% of the fireteam using the strongest REQs available, the rest hunt down the lesser spawns (if any)…I think that can apply to just about every warzone boss really

Not sure how many people know this, but if you damage him to the point where he is smoking a bit and on fire in the front ( about 3/4 to 1/2 health) 1 shot with a binary in the flaming spot (or cockpit) is an insta-kill

> 2533275011223280;19:
> Not sure how many people know this, but if you damage him to the point where he is smoking a bit and on fire in the front ( about 3/4 to 1/2 health) 1 shot with a binary in the flaming spot (or cockpit) is an insta-kill

make a clip and post it…