How would you unlock...

The pre-order armor/weapon skins, LE, and Console bonuses if you can unlock them through Commendations or etc.?

This is not one of those “Plz 343i, can I haz (DLC armor)” threads.
Just a discussion on how would you like them to be unlocked <mark>if there wasn’t any pre-order bonus or any other editions of Halo 4.</mark>

By reading the armor/weapon descriptions, these are my thoughts:

• CIO web: Dominion Mastery(thinking Extraction but no commendations for it).

• Deadeye: Master all Precision weapons(anything that gives you a headshot, including Boltshot).

• FOTUS: I was thinking this will be a 343i exclusive. You’ll be rewarded with FOTUS through things like Bungie did with Recon before the Vidmaster achievements.

• Gungnir pulse: I literally have no idea for this one…

• Hazop forest: Flood Mastery for sure.

• Locus: Either CTF, Oddball, or KotH Mastery.

• Oceanic circuit: No idea for this one too… We were never able to go in water lol.

• Recruit prime: Reaching SR-130. Making the Mastery emblem unlocked through completing all 10 Episodes of Spartan Ops.

• Venator raptor: Thinking completion of Backstab commendation but that’s too easy to boost so I’m going with completion of Close Quarters commendation.

• Assault Rifle prime: Same as Recruit prime.

• Battle Rifle arctic: Completion of Battle Rifle commendation.

• Light Rifle imprint: Completion of Light Rife commendation.

I would unlock them all for beating Spartan Ops Legendary Solo all 50 missions.

> The pre-order armor/weapon skins, LE, and Console bonuses if you can unlock them through Commendations or etc.?
>
> This is not one of those “Plz 343i, can I haz (DLC armor)” threads.
>
> Just a discussion on how would you like them to be unlocked if there wasn’t any pre-order bonus or any other editions of Halo 4.
>
> By reading the armor/weapon descriptions, these are my thoughts:
> - CIO web: Dominion Mastery(thinking Extraction but no commendations for it).
>
> - Deadeye: Master all Precision weapons(anything that gives you a headshot, including Boltshot).
>
> - FOTUS: I was thinking this will be a 343i exclusive. You’ll be rewarded with FOTUS through things like Bungie did with Recon before the Vidmaster achievements.
>
> - Gungnir pulse: I literally have no idea for this one…
>
> - Hazop forest: Flood Mastery for sure.
>
> - Locus: Either CTF, Oddball, or KotH Mastery.
>
> - Oceanic circuit: No idea for this one too… We were never able to go in water lol.
>
> - Recruit prime: Reaching SR-130. Making the Mastery emblem unlocked through completing all 10 Episodes of Spartan Ops.
>
> - Venator raptor: Thinking completion of Backstab commendation but that’s too easy to boost so I’m going with completion of Close Quarters commendation.
>
> - Assault Rifle prime: Same as Recruit prime.
>
> - Battle Rifle arctic: Completion of Battle Rifle commendation.
>
> - Light Rifle imprint: Completion of Light Rife commendation.

Except all the commendations for game types already give us armour. Don’t get me wrong, I like The deadeye helmet.

Screw the commendations. They are easy, and only time-consuming. I would want something that took an enormous amount of trick, wit, and skill to get done. Like Vidmaster…

> The pre-order armor/weapon skins, LE, and Console bonuses if you can unlock them through Commendations or etc.?
>
> This is not one of those “Plz 343i, can I haz (DLC armor)” threads.
>
> Just a discussion on how would you like them to be unlocked if there wasn’t any pre-order bonus or any other editions of Halo 4.
>
> By reading the armor/weapon descriptions, these are my thoughts:
> - CIO web: Dominion Mastery(thinking Extraction but no commendations for it).
>
> - Deadeye: Master all Precision weapons(anything that gives you a headshot, including Boltshot).
>
> - FOTUS: I was thinking this will be a 343i exclusive. You’ll be rewarded with FOTUS through things like Bungie did with Recon before the Vidmaster achievements.
>
> - Gungnir pulse: I literally have no idea for this one…
>
> - Hazop forest: Flood Mastery for sure.
>
> - Locus: Either CTF, Oddball, or KotH Mastery.
>
> - Oceanic circuit: No idea for this one too… We were never able to go in water lol.
>
> - Recruit prime: Reaching SR-130. Making the Mastery emblem unlocked through completing all 10 Episodes of Spartan Ops.
>
> - Venator raptor: Thinking completion of Backstab commendation but that’s too easy to boost so I’m going with completion of Close Quarters commendation.
>
> - Assault Rifle prime: Same as Recruit prime.
>
> - Battle Rifle arctic: Completion of Battle Rifle commendation.
>
> - Light Rifle imprint: Completion of Light Rife commendation.

I may have almost all of them, but i like this idea. With Fotus…that’s a tough one, b/c there are those who dished out almost $100 to get it, and it would be unfair, for players who get it through commendations, basically “they get it for free and the other players who bought it just got screwed”, lol. FOTUS should remain “Limited”.

You didn’t read my post?

> > <mark>Just a discussion on how would you like them to be unlocked if there wasn’t any pre-order bonus or any other editions of Halo 4.</mark>
>
>
> I may have almost all of them, but i like this idea. With Fotus…that’s a tough one, b/c there are those who dished out almost $100 to get it, and it would be unfair, for players who get it through commendations, basically “they get it for free and the other players who bought it just got screwed”, lol. FOTUS should remain “Limited”.

How to unlock the FOTUS armor:

Kill the secret/hidden unicorn in one of the campaign mission.

> How to unlock the FOTUS armor:
>
> Kill the secret/hidden unicorn in one of the campaign mission.

lol Like the Bob Elites in Reach.