how would you rate halo 4 so far?

as the title says, how would you rate halo 4 so far?

p.s i know we cant really say until it comes out, but so far what would you say :slight_smile:

Lets see out of 10 I would rate it an 11.

So far? Why it’s quite amazing.

10 out 10 on the BA scale

> Lets see out of 10 I would rate it an 11.

same at the moment i would say :smiley:

I do not not think this game is amazing.

Based on what we have seen so far (E3 Demo and gameplay videos):

Campaign: 10/10 (Chief returns, Mysterious story, and a soon-to-be rampant A.I)

Multiplayer: 9.2/10 (10/10 until I seen jetpack, hopefully it is nerfed heavily)

Spartan Ops: 9/10 (only because it is unavailable without Gold membership, which leaves part of the $60 spent on standard edition completely wasted for those without Live)

Graphics: 9/10 love the number of polygons and the colors (ground and some textures look bland and dull, will have to wait for final game)

Overall at least a 9.3. If Jetpack is nerfed and finished graphics are better will be 9.7/10 for me

my only complain on the game so far would be weapon sounds.
and this is only for a couple of them like sniper, turret, BR =/

out of 10, i would rate it a 9

i still don’t have sufficient vehicle info to calm my inner pilot

other than that, it looks flawless

I’d rate it a 9/10

Perfect 10 for the Campaign obviously

8/10 for right now for matchmaking. Waiting till I see the Forerunner Vehicles and or a Wraith.

Well considering I never really liked vehicles since Halo 2, that just leaves the concussion rifle as my only dislike in Halo 4 so far. Assuming it’s in.

9.9/10

To be specific,

Campaign 10/10 (I never really liked Jackals so I don’t really care if they’re nerfed and as long as the Zealot behaves like a Zealot, I’m good)
Spartan Ops 10/10 (I may go Gold just for this)
gameplay 9.9/10

Well, I’ve had my doubts here and there, but the game is really starting to turn out for the better.

If I absolutely had to give it a rating based on my impressions thus far, I’d give it a 9 out of 10. I really need to play it before making a decision though.

10 out 10 the game looks great.

my opinion so far is You see, the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin’ and the hoppin’ and the bippin’ and the boppin’, they don’t know what the jazz is all about. Y’see, jazz is like Jello pudding… no, that’s not it. Jazz is like Kodak film… no, that’s not right neither. I’ve got it, jazz is like the new Coke - it’ll be around forever.

Out of 10 I say UNSC Infinity

I love it, but some things upset me a little.

117/10

I have to say I am truly impressed.

A good 8/10.

• Love the Weapon Variety
  • BTB maps are looking great
  • So much customization

Can’t give a higher rating until I hear more regarding these,

• Forge
  • New vehicles?
  • Concerned about some AA’s being OP
  • Concerned about Flag settings

Campaign 10/10