How would you feel if you were Locke?

You’re the leader of the Fireteam Osiris, and you’ve showed to be one of the best Spartans ever.
Some day, ONI calls you. “We have a mission for you, Spartan”. You have to hunt him. The Master Chief. After some days thinking about it, you accept the mission. How would you feel?

I’d feel badass, duh.

i’ll feel like going to walmart

Locke is an ambiguous character, from what we know so far.

We know he wants the best for humanity, and that he is under ONI’s control. He might be pragmatic in the way he wants to protect humanity, by…Taking care of the Chief.

However, we also know Locke questions ONI’s motivations and course of action. He is aware ONI isn’t all about rainbows and sunshines.

He seems like a confident Spartan, who knows his abilities. However, he also seems able to doubt and think for himself to an extent.

So in conclusion, he is an ONI asset, but with a potential for turning agaisn’t them should he find out some ‘‘things’’ if you know what I mean.

If I was Locke, I’d be confident, but careful. I’m a badass, but this is the Chief we’re talking about. Who knows what are his motives for going AWOL.

I’d feel extremely nervous. I mean, I’d be hunting THE Master Chief. When Spartan Sarah Palmer was ordered to arrest him in Halo 4, you could tell she wasn’t going to do it simply because she knew who he was and she knew she wasn’t a match for him. No Spartan should feel comfortable going against him, not even the best of the best.

> 2533274805207778;3:
> i’ll feel like going to walmart

wat?

I’d be nervous. Through & through. But I wouldn’t show it.

> 2533274845768970;4:
> Locke is an ambiguous character, from what we know so far.
>
> We know he wants the best for humanity, and that he is under ONI’s control. He might be pragmatic in the way he wants to protect humanity, by…Taking care of the Chief.
>
> However, we also know Locke questions ONI’s motivations and course of action. He is aware ONI isn’t all about rainbows and sunshines.
>
> He seems like a confident Spartan, who knows his abilities. However, he also seems able to doubt and think for himself to an extent.
>
> So in conclusion, he is an ONI asset, but with a potential for turning agaisn’t them should he find out some ‘‘things’’ if you know what I mean.
>
> If I was Locke, I’d be confident, but careful. I’m a badass, but this is the Chief we’re talking about. Who knows what are his motives for going AWOL.

Very inteligent answer man