How will you play Halo Infinite?

Will you be playing it on Xbox Series X, Series S, Xbox One, or PC?

Personally I don’t think the graphics looked good enough to justify an upgrade to Series X.
So I will probably try it on Xbox One or PC through game pass while buying PS5 for next gen games.

Would love to hear what others in the community plan to do though!

> 2535455214074546;1:
> Will you be playing it on Xbox Series X, Series S, Xbox One, or PC?
>
> Personally I don’t think the graphics looked good enough to justify an upgrade to Series X.
> So I will probably try it on Xbox One or PC through game pass while buying PS5 for next gen games.
>
> Would love to hear what others in the community plan to do though!

Was gonna go full series X but even if I get that I’ll probably just use gamepass now if when more information comes it’s still underwhelming

Well I’ve been saving money since last year by putting away 1€ every day (for the most part lol) just to buy the new Xbox Series X and I’m still sticking with it. I will play it on the new Xbox and on PC through game pass ultimate. If I get convinced otherwise I will buy the game for the new Xbox and maybe on steam. Sounds quite stupid when reading my own comment.

Well…Im playing the master chief collection on pc but I dont think it will run halo infinite (I will try when it launches, after all I´m gonna buy the gamepass), but men; my pc almost exploted on a match of Halo 2 aniversary.
May be I will buy the series X

Most likely on my One X. I don’t think games will see the full benefits of the Series X for a year or 2 from a graphical or FPS standpoint. Only reason to upgrade to the series x at this point is for loading speeds imo.

Five years after release on a RTX 5050 TI

Most likely not at all. Possibly on PC, when the game is on sale and only after the first campaign mods have released that alter the gameplay.

> 2533274842628861;6:
> Five years after release on a RTX 5050 TI

Maybe by then we will get a Halo Infinite Remastered given how the graphics currently look worse than Halo 3, released 13 years ago.

I will play on xbox one and xbox series x

Through gamepass on my One S so I don’t have to pay for it and I’ll be wearing some beer goggles to try to make it look slightly less terrible.