> Engineer
> Tracker
> Rogue
> Stalker
> Pathfinder
> Operator
> JFO?
> Unknown

I’ve been holding out hope that SPI would show up in a Halo game for almost 6 years (yes, I’m well aware it’s a totally different kind of armour, but they can easily make some BS excuse up like they did with the ODST armour to ‘MJOLNIR-ise’ it).

Anyways, I’ll either be using Rogue or Orbital, I think. That said, Venator, Wetworks and Pathfinder look absolutely -Yoinking!- awesome.

Can I just say that that is a lot of armor, and it’s probably not even all of it. Every day, I’m more and more impressed with the level of customization in Halo 4. It looks to be incredible.

OT: Soldier and Pathfinder are my favorites right now.

Most of them suck. Venator and Scout will be the only ones for me. Hardly any of them feel like Halo.
Hope they bring they Master Chief’s helmet back.

I believe that your ODST, Recruit, and unknown are all the same.

Anyways ill use recruit until I unlock locus. :slight_smile:

> Hardly any of them feel like Halo.

I shan’t even begin to get into how foolish this statement is…

> > Hardly any of them feel like Halo.
>
> I shan’t even begin to get into how foolish this statement is…

I’ve been playing since CE, and I have to agree. They simply lack the elements of previous iterations. For instance, most of them have visors that are far different from their predecessor (many of them have no real visor at all). It has become a bit too ‘flashy’ for my taste.

I realize it is another ‘generation’ of armor, and this is an obvious explanation, but I feel they’ve gone quite far from the original armor. This is merely my opinion. Obviously it is Halo, whether or not it feels like it to me.

I’ll go with something that looks more like the original. Maybe ODST or recruit.

I’m not sure yet but the HAZOP looks ridiculous. Whoever designed that needs to have their artistic tools taken away…

> I’m not sure yet but the HAZOP looks ridiculous. Whoever designed that needs to have their artistic tools taken away…

It looks like a sad face, almost like an upside-down Republic Commando. :stuck_out_tongue:

Deffinitely gonna wear Pioneer helmet for a while. I dont care what anyone says, its cool!

> > I’m not sure yet but the HAZOP looks ridiculous. Whoever designed that needs to have their artistic tools taken away…
>
> It looks like a sad face, almost like an upside-down Republic Commando. :stuck_out_tongue:

I take it you think the EOD helm doesn’t look like a garbage can >_>

> Unknown

You have no idea how happy I am to see you not refer to this helmet as ODST.

It so very clearly isn’t it’s painful to hear people call it that.

i dont like any of them i’ll probably have mine looking like master chief again.

I must say I’m not so thrilled about the helmets, they all look alien now, I like visors. lol. I would probably go with recruit at first.

> > I’m not sure yet but the HAZOP looks ridiculous. Whoever designed that needs to have their artistic tools taken away…
>
> It looks like a sad face, almost like an upside-down Republic Commando. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha! Yeah, it does look a little down…probably because the other armour looks prettier.

The soldier helmet looks like a -Yoink!-…

People on Waypoint hating on King FOTUS? Armour set looks amazing :D. My little cousin will be buying the Halo 4 xbox and I’ll be taking that code from him :D. Armour looks like it could be UNSC with Forerunner tech mixture.

GUNGNIR all the way

MARK VI (Gen 1)

You know, the classic one.

> > Unknown
>
> You have no idea how happy I am to see you not refer to this helmet as ODST.
>
> It so very clearly isn’t it’s painful to hear people call it that.

I would jsut like to point out that he did say that was ODST. He labeled that helmet as ODST and Unknown, I think that it also may be the recruit armor but not sure…

I was going to wear Dalek armour, but seeing that is not possible, I am going to go with recruit

ill wear HAZOP because it reminds be of a gas mask i seen one time during my earlier college career…