How will you go about the 3rd mission? (Poll)

In the 3rd mission as shown by GTTV or w/e you see Covenant troops drop down and fight Prometheons.

So the question is simple. In these parts do you

A-Let them fight, Until one side wins. Then attack the weaker one

B-Go in and fight, Take them all on at once

C-Wait till they seem weak and then fight them, They will be weak.

Wait, what about the third mission? They showed the third mission? Did I miss something?

And if its true, then I usually wait for one side to kill the other, and then attack the weaker while they’re recovering. I would guess the side that wins will be the Prometheans so it’ll be especially important to strike hard once they’re clear… unless the crawlers surround me first.

> Wait, what about the third mission? They showed the third mission? Did I miss something?
>
> And if its true, then I usually wait for one side to kill the other, and then attack the weaker while they’re recovering. I would guess the side that wins will be the Prometheans so it’ll be especially important to strike hard once they’re clear… unless the crawlers surround me first.

This…

And please link to where they showed the third mission.

OP… We demand a link! OT; I will wait for one team to kill the other and laugh at them. Then kill the remaining survivors.

It wasn’t a full play through, just clips. Also to stay on topic, I’m going to bum rush and kill them all myself because I’m the Master chief again.

3rd Mission SPOILER

Attacking everyone no mercy! anyways they are dead.

> 3rd Mission SPOILER

Gracias!

B.

None of the above, I’d make it past the Elites and help them take down the Prome’s, then I’d take down the weakened Elites.

It is in my interests to take down the larger threat with an equal strength foe than take down the equal strength foe and then take on the big guy.

thanks for the video. how do you know it’s the third?? have you like seen the first two?

> thanks for the video. how do you know it’s the third?? have you like seen the first two?

It’s even on ign, they said they got to play the fiirst and third mission, with pictures from the levels shown in the vid.