How will weapon skins work in arena?

In Halo 5 you can get/ unlock wrapon skins for Warzone and Arena. How do you think this will work for Arena?

You’ll be able to run around with a brightly colored battle rifle that will in no other way be different from anybody else’s. I imagine it will be similar to H4, where you could unlock different skins. Not for sure though, we’ll probably have to wait and see.

I believe, well hope is a better word, that it will work like the vehicles in Battlefield in the way that they change colour when you pick it up. Otherwise the weapon is standard.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> I believe, well hope is a better word, that it will work like the vehicles in Battlefield in the way that they change colour when you pick it up. Otherwise the weapon is standard.

that’d be the best way to do it, set your chose skin in a customization menu and when you pick up the relevant gun you get your skin not the default gun metal

I believe that the starting weapon has the same camo as what you applied to that weapon in Warzone. eg. if you have an orange BR with an upgraded scope in Warzone, when you start a match in arena, you will have an orange BR, but with the default sight.

as I understand it you select your preferred skin and when you spawn with a weapon it has that skin.