How will we get the maps?

How will we get cea maps to reach.my friend is saying that cea is its own multiplayer is this true?

yea there is a multliplayer option at the main menu in anniversary that takes you into reach multiplayer.

It takes you into Reach multiplayer, however, you will only have the Halo CE map remakes included with CEA and any DLC for Reach you have downloaded. In CEA you will not have any of Reach’s on-disk maps. The CEA maps can be downloaded to your hard drive to be played on your Halo: Reach disk with the default maps and DLC as well.

> It takes you into Reach multiplayer, however, you will only have the Halo CE map remakes included with CEA and any DLC for Reach you have downloaded. In CEA you will not have any of Reach’s on-disk maps. The CEA maps can be downloaded to your hard drive to be played on your Halo: Reach disk with the default maps and DLC as well.

To add to this, if you install Reach to your hard drive, ALL of your REACH MAPS will work on the Anniversary Disk too.

> > It takes you into Reach multiplayer, however, you will only have the Halo CE map remakes included with CEA and any DLC for Reach you have downloaded. In CEA you will not have any of Reach’s on-disk maps. The CEA maps can be downloaded to your hard drive to be played on your Halo: Reach disk with the default maps and DLC as well.
>
> To add to this, if you install Reach to your hard drive, ALL of your REACH MAPS will work on the Anniversary Disk too.

Ooh, this I did not know. When was this stated?

> > > It takes you into Reach multiplayer, however, you will only have the Halo CE map remakes included with CEA and any DLC for Reach you have downloaded. In CEA you will not have any of Reach’s on-disk maps. The CEA maps can be downloaded to your hard drive to be played on your Halo: Reach disk with the default maps and DLC as well.
> >
> > To add to this, if you install Reach to your hard drive, ALL of your REACH MAPS will work on the Anniversary Disk too.
>
> Ooh, this I did not know. When was this stated?

@halofest on the Halo Anniversary Panel - Skip to 43:10

Code comes w/ CEA. Unlock it and it unlocks the CEA maps on Reach for you to play in its exclusive playlist and in customs & forge.

> Code comes w/ CEA. Unlock it and it unlocks the CEA maps on Reach for you to play in its exclusive playlist and in customs & forge.

There is NO CODE, it’s ALL on the DISK.

> > Code comes w/ CEA. Unlock it and it unlocks the CEA maps on Reach for you to play in its exclusive playlist and in customs & forge.
>
> There is NO CODE, it’s ALL on the DISK.

I think he meant code to dl the CEA maps into reach (probably through xbox marketplace dlc code) in addition to them being playable on the CEA disk. It’s one of the possibilities being talked about for how to get the CEA maps into reach.

> > > Code comes w/ CEA. Unlock it and it unlocks the CEA maps on Reach for you to play in its exclusive playlist and in customs & forge.
> >
> > There is NO CODE, it’s ALL on the DISK.
>
> I think he meant code to dl the CEA maps into reach (probably through xbox marketplace dlc code) in addition to them being playable on the CEA disk. It’s one of the possibilities being talked about for how to get the CEA maps into reach.

Theres no code. Confirmed. However the DLC will come later for Reach Owners that you can buy of the marketplace. To pla with all the experience on Multiplayer, just install Halo: Reach in your HDD

I want to make sure I have it right. On the CEA disk there will be a mutliplayer option that has the maps and has the same MM as Reach.

> I want to make sure I have it right. On the CEA disk there will be a mutliplayer option that has the maps and has the same MM as Reach.

You pretty much got that all right.