How will we adress our feedback for the flighting?

I take it that it’s obviously very important for the final product that as much people as possible that get selected to take part in the PC Flighting also leave their honest feedback.

Yet I just came to wonder: How Will we adress it?
Will we be tasked to fill in a blank letter box and explain what we like or don’t like?
Or will we be sent a letter through mail for example with multiple choices or a score giver to decide weather something functions well or not?
And perhaps a blank box to adress bugs?

I’m curious to hear how we can provide feedback in the best possible way when the flighting starts.

If you haven’t read it yet, give the latest development blog a read over. 343 are set to launch a new support site for gathering feedback and reporting issues. It’s build using ZenDesk. There’s a sneak peak of what it’s looking like here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

> 2533275012467608;1:
> I take it that it’s obviously very important for the final product that as much people as possible that get selected to take part in the PC Flighting also leave their honest feedback.
>
> Yet I just came to wonder: How Will we adress it?
> Will we be tasked to fill in a blank letter box and explain what we like or don’t like?
> Or will we be sent a letter through mail for example with multiple choices or a score giver to decide weather something functions well or not?
> And perhaps a blank box to adress bugs?
>
> I’m curious to hear how we can provide feedback in the best possible way when the flighting starts.

@Jessabirdy: https://twitter.com/jessabirdy is also a very good person to follow on Twitter for all things feedback-related.

To misremember a thread from a while back there are ‘levels’ of feedback:

• ‘I don’t like this’ - ‘I don’t like this because reason x’ - ‘I don’t like it because reason x, but I can understand that others might.’ - ‘I don’t like it because reason x, and although I can understand that others might, you could improve it with features/tweaks y, z.’

I would wager that flights may begin within a few weeks if there is a feedback website in the works. I’m too optimistic.

> 2533275012467608;1:
> I take it that it’s obviously very important for the final product that as much people as possible that get selected to take part in the PC Flighting also leave their honest feedback.
>
> Yet I just came to wonder: How Will we adress it?
> Will we be tasked to fill in a blank letter box and explain what we like or don’t like?
> Or will we be sent a letter through mail for example with multiple choices or a score giver to decide weather something functions well or not?
> And perhaps a blank box to adress bugs?
>
> I’m curious to hear how we can provide feedback in the best possible way when the flighting starts.

They’re definitely not going to be having people mail in their feedback, that’s the slowest possible way of doing it. They’re making a new website for feedback and bug reports, we’ll use that if we get in.

> 2535454703778907;4:
> I would wager that flights may begin within a few weeks if there is a feedback website in the works. I’m too optimistic.

I think they would just use the forums instead of creating a new site. No reason to reinvent the wheel, ya’know?

> 2533274819093080;6:
> > 2535454703778907;4:
> > I would wager that flights may begin within a few weeks if there is a feedback website in the works. I’m too optimistic.
>
> I think they would just use the forums instead of creating a new site. No reason to reinvent the wheel, ya’know?

They’ve already said that they’re working on a dedicated support site for Halo Insider test flights in the most recent blog update. We’ll be using that as the primary means for submitting them. It’s quick and painless for us, and since it’s dedicated to Halo Insiders, that’s less clutter to deal with for the support staff.

> 2533274819093080;6:
> > 2535454703778907;4:
> > I would wager that flights may begin within a few weeks if there is a feedback website in the works. I’m too optimistic.
>
> I think they would just use the forums instead of creating a new site. No reason to reinvent the wheel, ya’know?

The latest blog post specifically says they’re making a new site for feedback.