How will this tie into Halo 6?

OK, after playing Halo 4, I had to ask this question. Where do you think the plot will be at the end of this Halo 5? It has to lay down the groundwork for Halo 6, just as Halo 2 layed down the groundwork for Halo 3. What are your opinions on this? Thanks.

I can only assume Halo 6 sees us playing as some sort of biologically engineered super soldier who finds his or herself on a mysterious world created by ancient beings in the middle of a war between humanity and a conglomerate of alien races, then to unlock a dark secret on this mysterious world that will change the fate of the galaxy. Just a shot in the dark.

Where would the rest of the characters fit in though? Chief, Arbiter, Locke, etc.

> 2535420651204221;1:
> OK, after playing Halo 4, I had to ask this question. Where do you think the plot will be at the end of this Halo 5? It has to lay down the groundwork for Halo 6, just as Halo 2 layed down the groundwork for Halo 3. What are your opinions on this? Thanks.

There will not be a Halo 6. Halo 5: Guardians is the last numbered Halo game.

That’s only if it fails.

I think (and HOPE!) the Flood will strongly return at the very end of Halo 5!

Maybe from the Spirit of Fire? :smiley: - Check Halo Escalation

The Flood would be cool. Or, Locke finds Chief, as a Flood, Then it’s all like “To be continued…”

> 2535420651204221;7:
> The Flood would be cool. Or, Locke finds Chief, as a Flood, Then it’s all like “To be continued…”

Locke Flood! OMG D:

> 2533274838804559;2:
> I can only assume Halo 6 sees us playing as some sort of biologically engineered super soldier who finds his or herself on a mysterious world created by ancient beings in the middle of a war between humanity and a conglomerate of alien races, then to unlock a dark secret on this mysterious world that will change the fate of the galaxy. Just a shot in the dark.

Lawl