How will the title update be implemented?

Does anyone know how the features from the current “beta” play list will be implemented into reach after the official TU goes live?

For example; Will %85 bloom and bleed through damage be the new standard setting for all game types? Or will there be completely separate play lists that feature these new settings? TBH, I’d prefer the former. It just makes more sense to have new “universal” setting’s like; %85 bloom and bleed through damage, rather than having %100, %85 & Zero Bloom in separate play lists.

> TU Game types are our standard Reach Matchmaking settings with the Title Update changes. Those changes are: damage bleed enabled, modified reticle bloom, sword block removed, Armor Lock modified, and Active Camo modified. You can read more about the specifics of the Title Update here.

That’s all. No information about other playlists.

They’re planning on shoving them into the Anniversary playlists :frowning:

I really disagree with what 343 has decided to do. There needs to be at least 3 TU playlists on reach, not on anniversary.

I suspect that 343 wants to cater to all player bases that love TU, Armor Abilities, and classic settings for Anniversary. This in theory will keep a stable population since there is something for everyone though personally, i’ll just stick to the playlist that doesn’t have jetpacks.

> I suspect that 343 wants to cater to all player bases that love TU, Armor Abilities, and classic settings for Anniversary. This in theory will keep a stable population since there is something for everyone though personally, i’ll just stick to the playlist that doesn’t have jetpacks.

same.

if it has evade, the TU changes, and objective-based gametypes like 1 flag, 2 flag, neutral flag, oddball, and crazy king, thats just icing.