How will Season Pass work in Halo Infinite?

Halo Infinite’s cosmetics look stunning. I’m a huge Halo Reach fan so seeing it done the right way vs Halo 5’s ugly remember Reach skins. I really want to be able to get all these cosmetics first thing, I missed out on MCC and if this is seasonal I DEFINITLEY don’t want to miss out on this. Can I buy the whole season pass on day one? Is season 0 available to non-beta players? Please I need to know.

Just an FYI, in MCC you can go back and complete prior seasons. You’ve never missed out on an MCC season, and it will work the same in Infinite.

There are a couple big differences though:

• You have to pay for the Infinite Season Passes (whereas the MCC ones are free).
  • In MCC you unlock points to spend on your pass, whereas Infinite uses a challenge system where you must complete challenges to rank up.

”Season 0” is just a test season for flighting, it’s not actually in the game. Season 1 will contain all the Reach themed armour sets.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> Just an FYI, in MCC you can go back and complete prior seasons. You’ve never missed out on an MCC season, and it will work the same in Infinite.
>
> There are a couple big differences though:
> - You have to pay for the Infinite Season Passes (whereas the MCC ones are free).
> - In MCC you unlock points to spend on your pass, whereas Infinite uses a challenge system where you must complete challenges to rank up.
>
> ”Season 0” is just a test season for flighting, it’s not actually in the game. Season 1 will contain all the Reach themed armour sets.

Wdym you can go back in seasons? I’ve really wanted to go back and do Halo Reacj season 1

> 2535451917289816;3:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > Just an FYI, in MCC you can go back and complete prior seasons. You’ve never missed out on an MCC season, and it will work the same in Infinite.
> >
> > There are a couple big differences though:
> > - You have to pay for the Infinite Season Passes (whereas the MCC ones are free).
> > - In MCC you unlock points to spend on your pass, whereas Infinite uses a challenge system where you must complete challenges to rank up.
> >
> > ”Season 0” is just a test season for flighting, it’s not actually in the game. Season 1 will contain all the Reach themed armour sets.
>
> Wdym you can go back in seasons? I’ve really wanted to go back and do Halo Reacj season 1

There is a little bar across the top of the season pass screen in MCC. On PC you can select seasons there, or use RT and LT on controller.

Halo Infinite will feature a Battle Pass system similar to other games. At the start of each season(around 3 months) the battle pass will be available for purchase. You will level up this battle pass by completing Challenges in Multiplayer Matches and other Select Modes. The Battle Pass will feature free rewards for those who do not desire to purchase it, however they will be few and far between. The difference that Halo Infinite will have from other games is that the Battle Passes will not end when the season does, you will be able to choose what Battle Pass your challenges will go towards. This means that if you join in 1 year after launch when there are ~ 4 Battle Passes you will be able to purchase and play through and get all the content of ALL 4 Battle Passes. Halo: The Master Chief Collection features a similar systems where you can go back through the Season Menu using RT and LT on Controller, and Q and E on Mouse and Keyboard, and select which season to spend your current Season Points on. NOTE: The Season Point system is not returning in Halo Infinite and will be replaced with the aforementioned Challenge System. I hope this helps break down the new Battle Pass System coming in Halo Infinite.
Halo Waypoint GallopingElk1
Xbox Live: GallopingElk1
Steam: GallopingElk1