How Will Release Week Look For You?

Personally for me I have a lot going on all November. Between work, college, and my girlfriend I will be lucky to get in 1 hour a day. Which is not that bad but I would love to play more but I just can’t. It really does suck to grow up haha.

But anyway I’m interested to learn what you all will be doing?

I will be playing Halo 4. Nuff said.

I’ll be spending a great deal of time playing and thoroughly enjoying the day of release and.the.next two days after. I have a little halo vacation going on. I took off work three days. Then I’m back to it after all that. Then just as much time as I can.afford to play afterwords.

Nothing. Just halo 4 and minecraft.

Sweet Week all around. It just sucks I don’t have a console till then.

At school, watching people vote, at school, tracking my package, getting my package, playing the game for 2 hours on weekend, then go back to school.

My week will consist of seven days - a possible Bungie reference.

My problem is that I have 30 games I still need to play. About a dozen of which I simply need to start!

Same as you OP College, Work, and Girlfriend. That Tuesday is our anniversary and I have class and probably work. Im not sure yet bout work. But its gonna be a rough week trying to balance it all.

I’ll be working in labs until 5pm during the week, so it’s Halo 4 every night from 5 'til 10 then from 11 'til daft AM.

Black Keys Concert in Wellington on Monday night, taking Tuesday 6th off to “recover”/pick up Halo 4. The stars (or rings?) aligned quite nicely there.

well. i may or may not go to the midnight release. i work nights at a hotel. but i have most mondays and tuesdays off. so depending on if im off and i can convince my wife to go with me then ill go. if not i wont be heartbroken. tuesday ill either have the game or go pick it up, play while wife is at work. hang out with her when she gets home. sleep. same thing wednesday=sunday except work instead of sleep.

Playing Halo 4.

And maybe I’ll eat and sleep sometimes…

Release week will be very interesting. Very interesting indeed. (interesting = crazy)

well halo 4 comes out about a week after i get my report card… so im sure you can guess what im gonna be doing

> well halo 4 comes out about a week after i get my report card… so im sure you can guess what im gonna be doing

Being grounded?

Playing Halo 4. DUH!!! lol It’s a by week for my school’s football team so I don’t know if we’ll have practice that week since we’re going to the playoffs. Most likely :frowning: But after practice it’s right up to my Xbox and Halo 4 I go!

I have mondays off anyways so the midnight release is a go for me and i took that tuesday off just so i would be able to play it. other than that the rest of the week is filled with overnights at work sooo we shall see

No school on Tuesday. And I am debating whether or not to take Wednesday off.

> Nothing. Just halo 4 and minecraft.
>
> Sweet Week all around. It just sucks I don’t have a console till then.

Hey, me too. I sold my xbox to put money towards the Forerunnerbox.

Anyway, between school, work, my fiancee, and boxing, I will have plenty of Halo time.

But, until then, I will be playing WarZ.

> > Nothing. Just halo 4 and minecraft.
> >
> > Sweet Week all around. It just sucks I don’t have a console till then.
>
> But, until then, I will be playing WarZ.

You poor soul.

I tried WarZ. Went into the escape menu to change an option, and during that somehow all my starting items dropped and disappeared. This also caused me damage.

I was then lucky enough to find a baseball bat weapon. After running around with the bat, I found someone to mug for his stuff. I spent around six minutes beating him with the bat while he casually explored the area. Finally I gave up and walked away.

Then my game crashed. I logged back in to find I couldn’t play for another 43 minutes because my character had died. It turns out my character had died within seconds of logging in the first time, probably when my items dropped.

However I was still able to pick up items, walk around, and talk to people, while dead.

Enjoy your massive bug in the form of a game, WarZ.