How will CAMO work with MARKERS on our heads?

How will CAMO work with Markers over our heads?

Click Here to See Video for Proof

Look at how someone CAMO Sniping doesn’t work. You see RED MARKERS even when they are out of distance.

Come again?

It won’t…?

Camo is good until your name shows over your head when a hostile has their cursor on you.

> How will CAMO work with Markers over our heads?

That won’t happen.

All of the AA’s except for Hologram are weaker than they were in Reach. Camo is no exception.

> That won’t happen.

Have you watched the footage? Everybody has RED markers over their heads. CAMO did nothing because of this.

> All of the AA’s except for Hologram are weaker than they were in Reach. Camo is no exception.

Thanks, I know which AA I will be sticking to.

Only at specific time’s - The specific time is when you are going to 100% be engaging the enemy, no doubt about it.

> > That won’t happen.
>
> Have you watched the footage? Everybody has RED markers over their heads. CAMO did nothing because of this.

What footage? New or I just didn’t pay attention to old stuff?

Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?

It’ll work the same way it did in Reach. The enemy’s name won’t appear over their head. Otherwise Camo would be completely pointless.

The markers exist only during the last part of a Dominion game, when one team has over shields and have lost all the bases and need to retake one to spawn.

> Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?

I didn’t until I went back and looked at some gameplay. When you look at an enemy they have a name and waypoint over their head kinda like how it showed the enemy’s name in Reach. It’s just one of those things you tend to overlook.

> > Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?
>
> I didn’t until I went back and looked at some gameplay. When you look at an enemy they have a name and waypoint over their head kinda like how it showed the enemy’s name in Reach. It’s just one of those things you tend to overlook.

Markers are only on Regicide Kings, Flag Carriers, and the losing team on the final stage of Dominion.

If anyone thinks that markers are in EVERYONE in EVERY gametype, then they haven’t seen enough gameplay to start complaining about things.

> > > Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?
> >
> > I didn’t until I went back and looked at some gameplay. When you look at an enemy they have a name and waypoint over their head kinda like how it showed the enemy’s name in Reach. It’s just one of those things you tend to overlook.
>
> Markers are only on Regicide Kings, Flag Carriers, and the losing team on the final stage of Dominion.
>
> If anyone thinks that markers are in EVERYONE in EVERY handfuls, then they haven’t seen enough gameplay to start complaining about things.

When you look at any enemy in any game mode, their name and red arrow appear over their head. I don’t know if a Camo’d enemy will behave the same way, but I think that’s what the OP is getting at?

> > > > Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?
> > >
> > > I didn’t until I went back and looked at some gameplay. When you look at an enemy they have a name and waypoint over their head kinda like how it showed the enemy’s name in Reach. It’s just one of those things you tend to overlook.
> >
> > Markers are only on Regicide Kings, Flag Carriers, and the losing team on the final stage of Dominion.
> >
> > If anyone thinks that markers are in EVERYONE in EVERY handfuls, then they haven’t seen enough gameplay to start complaining about things.
>
> When you look at any enemy in any game mode, their name and red arrow appear over their head. I don’t know if a Camo’d enemy will behave the same way, but I think that’s what the OP is getting at?

We’ve had the same thing on almost every Halo game with the names popping up when you target them. So no, I still don’t understand what this guy is complaining about.

> > > > > Am I the only one here who doesn’t know what on earth this man is saying?
> > > >
> > > > I didn’t until I went back and looked at some gameplay. When you look at an enemy they have a name and waypoint over their head kinda like how it showed the enemy’s name in Reach. It’s just one of those things you tend to overlook.
> > >
> > > Markers are only on Regicide Kings, Flag Carriers, and the losing team on the final stage of Dominion.
> > >
> > > If anyone thinks that markers are in EVERYONE in EVERY handfuls, then they haven’t seen enough gameplay to start complaining about things.
> >
> > When you look at any enemy in any game mode, their name and red arrow appear over their head. I don’t know if a Camo’d enemy will behave the same way, but I think that’s what the OP is getting at?
>
> We’ve had the same thing on almost every Halo game with the names popping up when you target them. So no, I still don’t understand what this guy is complaining about.

Yeah there is seriously nothing to worry about its always been this why.

In full camp, the reticule will not go red on him as if there was nothing there.

If be moves around fast enough, he will be more visible and the reticule will pick him up, showing up as red.

If I remember correctly, this happens in reach as well. Of course it may not work too well in game modes in regicide and dominion when you get a marker over your head. However, this is just my speculation since I have yet to see footage of.people using it in those 2 gametypes.

> > All of the AA’s except for Hologram are weaker than they were in Reach. Camo is no exception.
>
> Thanks, I know which AA I will be sticking to.

What? although it was a good idea, it was pointless, you could tell every time whether it was a hologram or not, it just did not aid your combat