How will 4 player co-op work?

I was wondering how it would work. Halo 3 had the Arbiter and random elites how would halo 4 do it?

Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.

Player 1 MC and the rest are MC clones

Player 1 will be Master Chief while the other three players are Master Chief clones. Just like in the CE and Halo 2 days.

> Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.

Has this been officially said?

> > Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.
>
> Has this been officially said?

Quite a while ago yes.

> > > Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.
> >
> > Has this been officially said?
>
> Quite a while ago yes.

Oh nice. Back to the CE ways I suppose, thanks everyone.

So we hae multiplayer Spartan-4s, Campaign Spartan-4s, but we can’t just end up being Spartan 4’s?
I understand we don’t see them straight away but…Maybe I just don’t like MC clones.

I expect it to be Blue Team in Halo 5 though. :slight_smile:

> I expect it to be Blue Team in Halo 5 though. :slight_smile:

Just imagine seeing John, Fred, Kelly and Linda in action.
It’d be awesome.

> > I expect it to be Blue Team in Halo 5 though. :slight_smile:
>
> Just imagine seeing John, Fred, Kelly and Linda in action.
> It’d be awesome.

That would be awesome. Imagine John having a flashback and you end up playing a mission from one of the books and your friends are the res of the squad.

> > Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.
>
> Has this been officially said?

I did some digging around, in case you wanted OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION of campaign co op in Halo 4.

Here you go

> > > Playes 2, 3 and 4 are Master Chief Clones.
> >
> > Has this been officially said?
>
> I did some digging around, in case you wanted OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION of campaign co op in Halo 4.
>
> Here you go

Thanks!

Well Spartan 2s pretty much all look the same, so you could always imagine that the master chief clones are Fred, Linda and Kelly =)

> Well Spartan 2s pretty much all look the same, so you could always imagine that the master chief clones are Fred, Linda and Kelly =)

You could until they get hit, which they will most likely make male grunt noises due to inflicted injuries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I guess so, hopefully we will get blue team in Halo 5=)

> > Well Spartan 2s pretty much all look the same, so you could always imagine that the master chief clones are Fred, Linda and Kelly =)
>
> You could until they get hit, which they will most likely make male grunt noises due to inflicted injuries. :stuck_out_tongue:

That and Fred has a different Helmet Variant.

> Yeah I guess so, hopefully we will get blue team in Halo 5=)

Yes, MC is long due a reunion with his old team. Nothing in the universe would be able to stop Blue Team at full strength. Too damn coordinated, got that epic team shot going on too.