How we must repair the sight of Firebringer

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So I’ve been thinking a lot about Promethean Vision (a whole, um… 15, 16, 17 seconds now?), and how we can make it better because it’s obviously game breaking and the next Armor Lock (which was also super game breaking all the time).

Now, 343 has to pretty much do this or its going to be lights out for Halo 4, let’s get real. Anyway, to the idea.

First, to get Provis (prah`-vihz), you need to go on a 10 kill streak and you have to be on a 2 game win streak and you have to have completed campaign on legendary and you have to have gotten your last 500 kills with just the magnum. This way, none of those stupid noobs can use Provis. Because giving advantages to people who are worse than you is idiotic. Honestly. Everyone had to start out sucking some time, so why try to make anything an at least somewhat balance playing field for the newbiez. Do you know what that ideology is called? I’ll give you 3 guesses. Give up?

<mark>-Yoink!-ing. Communism.</mark>

And the day I see any commi scum in my video game is the day I go break up with my super attractive girlfriend who was prom queen and is really good at making out and also plays video games who I’ve acquired through my amazing Gamebattles team which is currently ranked among the top 10 in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Suck on that, nerds!

Anyway, back to my amazing idea. So, once they have Provis because they’re super -Yoinking!- 13337 enough to get it, it gets rid of all of your shields for the rest of the game and now you have to navigate the map in a wheelchair. Only hardcore super pro MLGers like me and my best friend from middle school, Walshysquaredurpistolafromghandislunchboxwhilefightingogre1andogre2 would be able to be good with this kind of thing so, like, that makes you good and if you’re bad then you get hurt from Provis.

Finally, if you ever use Provis, you get banned, so you also have to be an amazingly good hacker so you can get your way into the codes and break all the servers with your masterpasswords using backdoors and router-malfunction-indicator-programs to get into 343 and fix it back.

There we go. Now you’ll only be able to use Provis if you’re, like, super good and stuff and we won’t have all these n00bz making it the next armor lock.

Tell me what ya think.

That’s one of the most random ideas ever. You need to understand that they’re still working on Halo 4 (especially the multiplayer). They probably realize that Promethean Vison (PV) is overpowered, so they’re probably trying to fix it. By the time the game comes out, PV will probably be weaker than what we’ve seen. You just need to wait and see what happens.

> That’s one of the most random ideas ever. You need to understand that they’re still working on Halo 4 (especially the multiplayer). They probably realize that Promethean Vison (PV) is overpowered, so they’re probably trying to fix it. By the time the game comes out, PV will probably be weaker than what we’ve seen. You just need to wait and see what happens.

No, it HAS to be like this. Honestly. If it isn’t, the noobs will take over with their OP abilities and be better than us Pros!

Don’t you get it?!

>

How is that balanace. And I didn’t know it was the fifties, got stop that red menace I see.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> How is that balanace. And I didnt know it was the fifties, got stop that red menace I see.

Because this way you have to earn being good, duh!

Now, you just have to suck through the first 20 ranks until the game gets easy and then you can just pwn noobs all day while you practice for your next gamebattles game!

I don’t see what’s unbalanced about that.

Also, commies are a very serious threat to the world of gaming. Have you seen Bungie? Full. Of. Communists.

> > How is that balanace. And I didnt know it was the fifties, got stop that red menace I see.

So by rewarding the good players with cheap tools to be better at the game is balance, wheres the honour in that.

Communists aren’t a threat these days its radical Islam get with the program gramps.

> wheres the honour in that.

… … …everywhere.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!

> > That’s one of the most random ideas ever. You need to understand that they’re still working on Halo 4 (especially the multiplayer). They probably realize that Promethean Vison (PV) is overpowered, so they’re probably trying to fix it. By the time the game comes out, PV will probably be weaker than what we’ve seen. You just need to wait and see what happens.
>
> No, it HAS to be like this. Honestly. If it isn’t, the noobs will take over with their OP abilities and be better than us Pros!
>
> Don’t you get it?!

So 343 has to use your idea, otherwise the people who have never played any Halo games before will be better than the MLG pros? I’d really like to know why PV has to get rid of your shields and you have to be on a Frenzy (10 kill streak), have to have won the last two games, have 500 Magnum kills, and have beaten the Campaign on Legendary to even use it. Why does it have to be like that? Because you won’t buy the game if it isn’t? It isn’t all about you. It’s about everyone who will play the game, and 343 is probably trying to make it so PV isn’t overpowered so that everyone who plays Halo 4 will be satisfied.

> > > That’s one of the most random ideas ever. You need to understand that they’re still working on Halo 4 (especially the multiplayer). They probably realize that Promethean Vison (PV) is overpowered, so they’re probably trying to fix it. By the time the game comes out, PV will probably be weaker than what we’ve seen. You just need to wait and see what happens.
> >
> > No, it HAS to be like this. Honestly. If it isn’t, the noobs will take over with their OP abilities and be better than us Pros!
> >
> > Don’t you get it?!
>
> So 343 has to use your idea, otherwise the people who have never played any Halo games before will be better than the MLG pros? I’d really like to know why PV has to get rid of your shields and you have to be on a Frenzy (10 kill streak), have to have won the last two games, have 500 Magnum kills, and have beaten the Campaign on Legendary to even use it. Why does it have to be like that? Because you won’t buy the game if it isn’t? It isn’t all about you. It’s about everyone who will play the game, and 343 is probably trying to make it so PV isn’t overpowered so that everyone who plays Halo 4 will be satisfied.

I’ve lost all hope in this website.

I believe you are showing a satirical over-reaction to Promethean Vision. Well played,sir.

> I believe you are showing a satirical over-reaction to Promethean Vision. Well played,sir.

No idea what you’re talking about. We have to make sure the noobs don’t overtake the pros.

343 is making Halo terrible. IF they add this feature as it is into the game, it drops 5 points on a 1-10 scale.

Honestly.

I think something went wrong because I swear this thread was locked 30 minutes ago?

Also, since it’s pretty obvious what’s going on now, don’t feed the troll. Report and move on.

Wait…are people actually trying to take this seriously? Please tell me we’re not all that dumb.

I can’t believe you actually said that 343 HAS to use your idea.

First off, it’s lame as all hell!

Second, I’m sure THEY can figure things for THEMSELVES.

Third, if you don’t like what THEY do with THEIR game, don’t buy it.

That is all.

> Wait…are people actually trying to take this seriously? Please tell me we’re not all that dumb.

What do you expect? Regardless, its not funny nor amusing. Well for us at least, he’s probably enjoying it.

> I think something went wrong because I swear this thread was locked 30 minutes ago?
>
> Also, since it’s pretty obvious what’s going on now, don’t feed the troll. Report and move on.

Using satire to prove a point that there’s nothing wrong with promethean vision is being a troll now?

Oh…