How we can change "Bumper Jumper" and help

Bumper Jumper has been a great controller layout, but due to the fact that there are two armor abilities being used in halo 4 it is changeing completely, and in a “bad” way. This has caused a lot of protest among the community, because the new settings might not be to everyones likeing. So i have an idea: there are lots of petitions by handicapped gamers, who ask game companies for custom button layouting, so if we all sign one petition about this, and get known people to talk about it (Nak3d eli, BravoMLG etc.), and get 343’s attention, we have a win win situation (Remappable buttons are good for everyone). :slight_smile:

Support this petition/ get more info:

Please share it, post to as many forums as possible, and sign it, not just for you but for every gamer out there!

Peace! :wink:

• Insiqunia

I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

> I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

> > I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

> > > I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

> > > > I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

see, I can do it too.

Guys sign the pention and try to make it known. :wink:

Is it true that 343 is screwing us with the analog sticks? I was fine with button layouts before, but if we have to sprint with the analog sticks by default, and we have two AA’s, then I definitely want custom mapping.

Yup

> > > > I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.

that would make too much sense in Halo, like a spectator mode, custom game browser or a good forge mode… guys pls we never get that.

I mean yeah simple arcade games on the marketplace have mapable button layouts, but not Halo … fml

Halo 4 needs remappable buttons, because all the things 343 are implementing, are far to complex, that people need to be able to choose which buttons they want for which action.

Or perhaps…
There will be another, new, controlscheme that works best with the new controls and which basically is a better alternative to Bumper Jumper.

In the case of controls, I hate to say this, but it really is just a case of adapting…
You all hang on to bumper jumper so badly, but who’s to say it would actually work well within the controls of Halo 4?

They need to do this.
Or at least fix my beloved Bumper Jumper!!!

Ok 343, just make Controller layouts customizable.

> I honestly don’t understand why they just don’t let us choose our own button layouts, would be easy and effective at giving players the control settings they want.