How was your performance on PC?

Just a tiny pol, I’d like to know what kind of performance you guys were getting during the first and second flight on PC (and specs)?

The first flight was unplayable for me, really bad stuttering and low framerate. I got pretty good performance on the second flight despite having a dated GPU, 65-75 fps at 1440p, ultra settings (I turned a couple things down to high or medium if I didn’t see much visual difference), no noticeable stuttering either.

Btw, my specs are: Radeon Vega 56, AMD Threadripper 1920x, 32gb RAM

Overall, good. I will say it is a little disheartening to know that I can only get a solid 60 FPS if I have dynamic resolution scaling activated.

Definitely not complaining, I only have a 1080 TI and running the game at 5120x1440. All in all, I’m pretty damn happy with the performance.

I had no trouble at all. On a side note I didn’t experience any bugs in game. Did haft to restart a few times to get it to work.

50-70 FPS on lowest settings at 1080p with a GTX 1060 6gb. BTB dipped into the 40s. a little unfortunate, I’m hoping it’s better optimized for launch.

Last flight on my 1660 Super, Ryzen 2600 build, I got 60fps on 1080p ultra, using the resolution slider to lower to 1080p rather than changing display. Ran very well, 1440p ultra was 30fps. So if I tweak more I expect to run this at 1440p medium high at launch with a solid 60fps

Running on a 3060 Ti I managed to pump everything up to Ultra quality and had no issues, not even overheating (barely went about 55-60 C during most gameplay, occasionally hit 70 C). Had a hiccup at one point where everything kind of froze for a second, but I think that was more lag than computer issues since everyone started flying around at high speeds trying to catch up.

Though I did notice that the dead Sentinels on low graphics turn nearly black for some reason.

I forgot to check what FPS I was sitting at, but it was likely anywhere between 30 and 60, since I didn’t change the FPS cap so it likely stopped at 60 FPS.

Mine performed poorly. Gtx 1650 super. 1st match would be ok, but the longer I played the worse it got. Usually by game 4 or 5 it crashed loading the next game. The game would stutter and freeze, getting progressively worse.

The game needs proper fullscreen mode. No one can stay over 100+ frames because of fullscreen borderless, which makes the game feel terrible. never in my life have I played a PC game with no freaking fullscreen mode.

Specs:

i7-9700k
RTX 2080 Super
32GB Ram (3000mhz)
Win 10

Played on 1440p, medium settings.
The first experience in the last flight was kind of rough, even it showed me between 70-100 fps, it felt like 30-40 fps with additional stuttering. (Some people in the forum said, G-sync wasn’t working because no fullscreen mode)

After the following steps, the experience was way smoother:

• Setting up Fullscreen- and Window mode for G-Sync in the Nvidia Control Panel - Set the min. Framerate (in-game) to 100fps and the max to 120fpsAfter that steps, the framerate was between 70-120fps and stuttering appeared way less (it felt like G-sync was working), the experience was overall way better.

But a fullscreen mode would be good, i hope 343i implement that.

I was really happy with my performance in Arena. 50 to 60 fps.

BTB my performance dropped immensely, and I had to lower the resolution to just get up from 30 to 40 fps. I’m not happy at a with the disparity in performance, so I’m hoping it’s better optimized at launch…

I’ve got a GTX 1650

I see people’s overall experience was colorful. Still kind of surprised mine ran as well as it did compared to the first flight, which was unplayable for me.

If I saw that big of a difference between the two flight, they can probably tweak optimization quite a bit before launch so, hopefully, the PC performance will improve. I’m pretty pleased with my performance as is though.

I’ve got a 1440p 144hz screen and a Ryzen 5 2600 6 core CPU with 16gb RAM.

Wondering if you guys think I’d be able to hold 120-144fps on 1440p and 100 field of view of I got a 3060ti GPU?

I used an XSX for the flights but disappointed my screen can’t do 1440p AND 120p through HDMI. XSX also doesn’t have Optical out so I can’t use my Astro mixamp for surround sound in my headset. That’s why I want to swap to PC, but am worried I might end up with worse performance?

3090, 3900x@4.2ghz, 32gigs of 3600 ram, gen 4 nvme ssd, 32:9 1440p (closer to 4k then 1440p in pixel amount) 240hz monitor.

first flight i had ~80fps with microstutters, second flight i had a silky smooth 120fps both weekends. I am really happy with where performance is

edit: also i only play at ultra everything, i even go in a check and anything the ultra preset didnt change to highest i manually did.

> 2533274870763859;8:
> No one can stay over 100+ frames because of fullscreen borderless, which makes the game feel terrible.

Speak for yourself LMAO I never dropped below 100 FPS, even at max graphics. I have a 9700k and a 3070. I played 4v4 MP at a pinned 165 FPS at all times and BTB with 140-165 at ALL TIMES.

I don’t play on pc but I’m curious how well amd does against nvidia.

If I were to invest in PC gaming would AMD be a solid choice?

Ryzen 3700X, 16GB RAM, 2070super.
1440p.

Performance for the first flight and the first weekend of the second flight was bad. 60-80 fps.
Second weekend of the second flight, they did some update and I was getting 120+ fps.

I have an i9-9900k, RTX 2080, 32GB Ram
1440p
I did lock the game to 60fps just to keep it at one frame-rate and it stayed at 60 constantly. I also had the settings set to high the entire time. Excited to test the full version with an unlocked frame-rate and mess around with the graphics options

> 2533274892422354;15:
> I don’t play on pc but I’m curious how well amd does against nvidia.
>
> If I were to invest in PC gaming would AMD be a solid choice?

There is no wrong option here. In my experience, Nvidia has performed better. Others will disagree as they experienced differently as well.
Also, there are games that get optimized / designed for Nvidia or AMD cards.
Just get the equivalent card that fits your budget for either brand.

Specs:
5800x
RTX 3080
32GB Ram (3200mhz)
1080p

Played on medium settings for the second weekend but I was seeing consistent frames of 180+. I did have a few micro stutters on the larger maps, but nothing too bad.

> 2535419393377481;1:
> Just a tiny pol, I’d like to know what kind of performance you guys were getting during the first and second flight on PC (and specs)?
>
> The first flight was unplayable for me, really bad stuttering and low framerate. I got pretty good performance on the second flight despite having a dated GPU, 65-75 fps at 1440p, ultra settings (I turned a couple things down to high or medium if I didn’t see much visual difference), no noticeable stuttering either.
>
> Btw, my specs are: Radeon Vega 56, AMD Threadripper 1920x, 32gb RAM

it was okay